_-*'Sister's Till The End'*-_

Guest Traceve

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was right! Bails is in love with Drew... No surprises there. :P

How did you know that I Baily was in love with Drew? :o

It was really obvious, Shannon. Dark curly hair.... Need I go on? Who else has dark curly hair in the Bay? And who just so happens to be 17 years old, too. :P

Bailys Pov (Shannon)

I was sitting on my window ledge looking out on the sidewalk, my sketchpad sat on my bed, I had drawn a rough picture of that boy who walked past yesterday. It sort of looked like him; I had gotten all the shading right just the edges of his cheeks needed working on. I sighed when I thought of him; I was yet to know his name. I turned around to look at my sketch of him again when Lauren came running into my room. She slowed down towards my bed puffing and panting.

“Bails, Drew!” Lauren exclaimed still trying to catch her breath.

“Drew? Who is Drew?” I asked her impatiently, I was a bit upset she had disturbed me from daydreaming about that boy from yesterday.

“The boy!” Lauren said as she sat on my floor crossing her legs.

“What boy?” I asked her again

“The boy from yesterday, who walked down the sidewalk, was Drew, I ran into him,” Lauren said calmly. When I put two and two together I almost slipped from the ledge.

“His name is Drew?” I asked Lauren.

“Yes!” Lauren Screamed.

“Girls, We thought we might go to the tea for diner, is that ok with you two?” our mother asked us standing in the doorway.

“Sure Mum,” I replied as our mother walked away I turned my full attention back on Lauren.

“Tell me more, like did he talk to you, what was he wearing, is he single,” I said softly.

“Baily! I don’t know if he is single or not!” Lauren said laughing.

“Well..”I said putting on my award winning cheeky grin,” time for us to do a little investigating then,”

“Baily, you’re mad, you really think were going to find you “’dream boy’ so to speak?” Lauren asked me reaching for her packet of chewing gum and plopping one in her mouth

“Well there cant be that many people in this town, can there?” I asked Lauren.

“Well probably not from what we have seen,” Lauren said chomping on her chewing gum.

“Lets go, for a walk, down along the beach and see if we bump into anyone.” Lauren suggested getting up and stretching her long legs, “they miss dancing.”

“Awwh!” I said as I got up and slipped on my flip-flops.

“Come-on, Bail, Lets go!” I said full of excitement.

“Hey, its my turn to drive,” Loz outed as I jumped into the drivers seat.

“You can tomorrow, ok Loz?” I asked her as I turned on the radio. Some random Simple Plan song was playing.

“Fine,” Lauren said grinning at the thought of driving, as she hoped in. I turned the key and reversed down the drive. Just the Lucas came out and waved at Lauren as we drove off, I noticed Lauren give him a sexy smile and a wave.

“I saw that,” I said giggling as I made a right turn towards the beach.

“Saw what?” Lauren said innocently, pulling her sunglasses down over her eyes.

“Never mind, Loz,”I said smiling as I pulled the car into the car park overlooking the beach, there were a few random hotties surfing.

“You seriously, want to run into Drew, don’t you?” Loz asked me.

“Yes, as much as you want to with Lucas,” I said laughing.

Archived