_-*'Sister's Till The End'*-_

Guest Traceve

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lauren’s POV (Soph’s)

I woke up to the horrible sight of those green walls, totally disgusting!

“That’s the last thing I wanna see when I wake up in the morning,” I moaned to myself as I stretched and slowly got out of bed.

I walked out of my bedroom and towards the bathroom, I needed to have a shower before I did anything else that morning.

After I’d had my shower, got dressed in my tracksuit and walked across to Baily’s room, I was quite shocked to see her sitting up and drawing,

“Seriously Bail, we’ve only been here a night and your already drawing!” I laughed,

“And where are you going?” She asked suspiciously.

“Um…to the gym…if there is one…” I said shyly realising what Baily was doing,

“See!” She exclaimed. “Don’t talk about me! It’s 10am and your already up and ready to work out!” She giggled.

“Yeh…But that’s totally different!” I said poking my tongue out at her. “You fancy coming?” I asked her.

“Uh…let me think about that…I could lie in my bed, drawing or go to the gym and work out…I think I’ll stay here thanks!” She laughed, I couldn’t help but join in.

“GIRLS! Please! Some of us are still trying to sleep!” Our mum shouted from the next room.

“Sorry!” I shouted back, looking at Baily who was trying hard to keep back the laughter. “See what you do to me! I’m going to work out…” I whispered.

I finally arrived at the local gym about 45 minutes later, I couldn’t believe I had gotten lost, trust me!

I walked into the gym, it was called ‘SB’,

I walked across to the counter and tapped on the boy behind the counter,

“Hey, I’m new and I’d like to join…” I said as the boy turned around, OMG! It was Lucas! I could feel embarrassment jolt all over me,

“Uh, hey…Lauren right?” He asked me with a cute smile,

“yeh, how come you’re here?” I asked him sweetly.

“I work here actually…” He replied. “So do you want me to help you? It is your first time and everything…” he asked me.

“yeh, that would be cool thanks!” I smiled.

After about an hour, my time was up,

“Thanks so much, you were a massive help!” I said looking at him, he was so hot! I had to go home and tell Baily everything.

“It’s cool…anytime,” He replied.

Just as I was about to add something, the cute boy that myself and baily saw yesterday with the dark curls walked in,

“Hey Drew!” Lucas said to him.

Drew eh? I had to inform Baily with all the new info I found out,

“Fancy a party tonight?” Lucas asked after he came back from talking to ‘Drew’.

“yeh sure, is it alright for my sister Baily to come too?” I asked.

“Yeh! Totally!” He replied.

“Ok, see you later then!” I smiled sweetly.

I ran out the door, Baily would be totally proud of me, my first day here and I’d already bagged us a place at a party with two cute guys!

Loadsa Luv

Soph, Shan x

Archived