Callan Mulvey Appreciation

Guest The Cure

Lol, you must be bored belle! :P

I agree with you about the bond thing though, I think there is something there as well but because they are bad guys... they will never show it much. Although Johnny did say how he would have never ever betrayed Rocco and he would have done anything to protect him so I guess that's saying something?

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*nods* I was. But still, I found some nice stuff to say about Johnny, :P.

Yeah I reckon Johnny would do anything to protect his little brother, which is sweet, and probably vica verca. It's nice seeing how much they care for each other, yet, they won't ever actually admit it.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't actually been watching the episodes of late but I downloaded Friday's....and it was very nice indeed to see Johnny still in it! He was very moving...I really got the impression that his tears and his speech about how Sally had taken Rocco away from his family were very genuine....

Anyway, Mr Mulvey was on fine form as usual, so good to have him back on our screens. Here's hoping they drag this storyline out even further (with the whole revenge on Sally business..).

Johnny will appear on British screens at the end of this week...finally!!

Still appreciating...

Archived