Callan Mulvey Appreciation

Guest The Cure

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Well said.

Callan isn't on yet in NZ. At first i didn't like the THOUGHT of the Johnny character, but i watched a few scenes of H&A on youtube and i was absolutely enchanted by him. He's gorgeous, and he plays the character so well. I love that scene where Rocco was freaking aout about the drugs and he was like "I'm starving can you buy me a burger?"

I definetly hooked on him now, and i can't wait to see him in the NZ eipsodes, which i think is in the next few weeks.

Oh my, he is so sweet. :wub:

I know Johnny is supposed to be nasty and pure evil and all that but I was just watching yesterday's episode and just thinking, Callan is such a sweetie-pie. Everything about him, you know? That funny fidgety-thing he does with his fingers, the way he walks, the way he looks at people, the way he talks, there is just something so sweet and so precious about him, you know? He just has this aura of goodness and honesty and sweetness around him.

Enchanting. That is such a good way to describe him. He is so damn beautiful.......

I think I might be going a bit mad... :blink: I sound like a Nicholas Bishop worshipper. God.

Anyway, I am mucho sad because of course his reign will ending soon, with the finale coming up week after next. :(

His eyes do it for me...

Hmm, i'm hoping that the finale is not the last we see of Johnny. I would love for him to be the resident bad boy stirring up trouble all the time. But maybe it's just not meant to be... i guess all good things come to an end.

I'd love him to be the resident bad boy t,but sadly it won't happen.All bad boys become good in h&a and oi can't se Johnny coming good.Even if he did it wouldn't be the same.

Don't panic The Cure,I have a feeling he'll still be around for a bit next year..well i hope so!

I know what you mean about the goodness and honesty thing..he just looks so sweet,and i loved how his hands were shaking when he opened the door.He does have a vulnerable side i think,he just hides it very well.

And I AM a Nic Bishop fan....though maybe not a worshipper,lol.I do love him though!

I know what you mean about the goodness and honesty thing..he just looks so sweet,and i loved how his hands were shaking when he opened the door.He does have a vulnerable side i think,he just hides it very well.

:wub: How cute! I can't wait to see that episode. I love when bad guys show their vunerable sides even for a split second. I would love for them to explore his character more... (only to see Callan more on screen) but in saying that he is great the way that he is... loving the bad boy right now.

I am absolutely addicted to him on youtube. I've been watching some old HBH clips and he really is an amazing actor. Like I said before, his eyes totally draw me in.

And I AM a Nic Bishop fan....though maybe not a worshipper,lol.I do love him though!

Ditto. :D

So I hope that I didn't sound too much like a worshipper... but I really couldn't help myself. :wub:

This is kind of by the by, but I read quite a cute article featuring Ian Meadows who plays Rocco recently, in which he stated that the thing he was most excited about working on Home and Away was playing Callan Mulveys's little brother, as he has always really admired him as an actor and thought he was very talented.

He has good taste doesn't he? :wink:

Yeah, I just thought that was really cute for some reason...

I just watched an old episode of Heartbreak High, then I watched yesterday's episode of Home and Away...and noticed that Callan still does this funny little thing where he clicks the nail of his index finger and thumb of his left hand together....it must be a nervous thing. He did it all the time in HBH and he still does it all the time now......just watch him, seriously!

Now I am wondering....is this the first sign of obssession?? :unsure:

^ It might be... but you should know that you're not alone on the obsession thing. :D

I like how he walks everywhere in bare feet... even in the police station... that's something that I've picked up on.

It's only about a week till he hits NZ screens and I am counting the days... :wub:

Just a little side thing... I was telling some of my friends about spoilers coming up on H&A and I was talking about Johnny and the gang. I was saying how Johnny is played by Callan Mulvey aka Drazic from HBH and nobody remembered who he was! I honestly felt like slapping them :P Well not really, but I was really disappointed that no one remembered him...

Archived