Callan Mulvey Appreciation

Guest The Cure

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to join this tread and the Callan/Johnny worshipping! :) I've started downloading H&A again for one reason - Callan!

He's just keeps getting better looking for every episode. It's funny, but I feel he looks better in daylight than in the dark.. :)

He's such a great actor. Loved him in HBH. He always made the emotional scenes and the agro scenes so believable. And that smile and those eyes :wub: , he still got that! He does the bad boy thing (don't care about authorities) so good! Whether Johnny turns out to have a heart or not, I'm sure it will be great viewing either way. It's just so great to have him back on TV!

Anyone watched Thunderstruck by the way? The movie he did before his accident.

And I agree about the rest of the gang, they do look a bit comic, but I don't care so much since Callan is their "leader" :)

One more thing, sorry for the lack of updates on the HBH episodes (added one more part a few days ago), but I'll try to have the rest up asap.

Oh MIng, don't apologise! We appreciate any uploading you do so much, please take as much time as you need! it is fantatsic seeing Callan back in the day and reliving the memories, so thank you so much for providing that. x

I haven't seen Thunderstruck. Is it any good? I know it is about AC/DC fans at least....Is it out on DVD?

Yes, Cal does indeed do 'agro' to such perfection! And he does heart-melting and eye-sparkling charm even better.....

^Meh. There is no accounting for taste I suppose....

I personally really like his slightly unusual look. I find bland, traditionally good-looking guys like Jack and Kim terribly boring and rather unattractive. There have no zest, no spark, no intrigue....and that is a real turn off for me. With Callan, you can see his soul through his eyes, just feel it everytime he appears onscreen. I find it almost palpable.

So I must disagree with you strongly *PeterLover*, as I find him devastatingly good-looking.....but you are all tired of hearing about that now, aren't you? <_<

So I will shut up for now. :wink:

PS. Rocco is played by one Ian Meadows. I believe there is yet to be an appreciation thread for him.

^Meh. There is no accounting for taste I suppose....

I personally really like his slightly unusual look. I find bland, traditionally good-looking guys like Jack and Kim terribly boring and rather unattractive. There have no zest, no spark, no intrigue....and that is a real turn off for me. With Callan, you can see his soul through his eyes, just feel it everytime he appears onscreen. I find it almost palpable.

So I must disagree with you strongly *PeterLover*, as I find him devastatingly good-looking.....but you are all tired of hearing about that now, aren't you? <_<

So I will shut up for now. :wink:

PS. Rocco is played by one Ian Meadows. I believe there is yet to be an appreciation thread for him.

I totally agree with you!

Archived