LOST-UK airing

Guest The Phoenix

Well i got an Email back from Channel four!

We have not 'sold' the rights to SKY. They are not ours to sell. The UK distributors, Disney, sold them to SKY for a great deal more than we were willing to pay. With regards to viewing figures, they have dropped from 4 million to 1.5 million which isn't very good when it is costing a million pounds per episode.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...

Ok this is the only UK thread for Lost (I think) that I could find so i thought I'd bring it back to life by saying how good the current season is! I'm just gutted it's over for a while. I'll use the spoiler tags incase people haven't seen it yet!

I do have a few questions tho and I wondered if anyone could answer then!

Does anyone know the date the plane crashed? I know it's sometime in 2004 I'm trying to work out whether Jin dies on or off the Island. On his grave stone it said 22nd Sept 2004. But them again that could be when his family thought he died and they never changed the headstone. Argg it's totally bugging me! Why did I start to think about it! lol, mind it's why i love the show so much!

Also I'm trying to work out where everyone is staying the Beach or the houses! I know about half of them, but I was wondering if anyone can fill in the rest!

Beach

Sayid Jarrah, Jack Shephard, Jin Kwon, Sun Kwon, Kate Austen, Desmond Hume, Juliet Burke, Daniel Faraday, Charlotte Lewis, Bernard Nadler, Rose Henderson.

Houses

Claire Littleton, Hugo 'Hurley' Reyes, James 'Sawyer' Ford, John Locke, Ben Linus, Miles Straume.

Not really sure whats happening with these yet! Michael Dawson, Frank Lapidus and Tom Friendly. But have I missed anyone out?

I thought more than half way through the show we'd start to get answers, how wrong was I! :)

• 1 month later...

OMG has anyone seen the new episode called Cabin Fever yet?

Wonder when Clare died! I hope we see it next episode and it's about time we saw more of Jack's dad. I'm gutted the captin for killed! I wonder how they are going to move the Island! Should be interesting to see.

I'm gutted there's only 2 episodes left from season 4! As it's only just come back.

• 1 month later...

Lost.

I lovee it sooo much. It is fantasticc.

I havent watched Season 4 yet because i aint got Sky one. I did have Skyone first but because no one in my family used to watch it now we dont have it.

I watched Season 3.

And i am waiting for Season 4 too come out on DVD.

ANyone know when its coming out in the UK?

Is it true that its coming out on December the 9th?

Lost.

I havent watched Season 4 yet because i aint got Sky one. I did have Skyone first but because no one in my family used to watch it now we dont have it.

I watched Season 3.

I havent got sky one but i watched all of season 4 every friday online

someone in america uploads them the morning after they air

its ammmmazing

Lost.

I watched Season 3.

I havent got sky one but i watched all of season 4 every friday online

someone in america uploads them the morning after they air

its ammmmazing

Wowww. That is wicked. I can watch the episodes online if i wanted too but i really want the DVD box set.

Archived