LOST-UK airing

Guest The Phoenix

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ If you live in Ireland how have you watched the 4th episode of Lost. Do you know something I don't? IMO Lost only gets better and better and I can't wait for the mystery to finally be revealed :D

I agree. It's fab. It's very cleverly written with all the twists & turns. And they really pay attention to little details like in one of Locke's season2 flashbacks where he was checking out the house for Nadia (the girl Sayid's been searching for).

I'm seriously p***ed to hear that its not going to be on Channel four! Putting it on sky this funnily enough half the population of the UK don't have of which i am one means that I wont get to see it and you can bet your bottom dollar that they wont release it on DVD. Shame on four and ah well another thing i enjoy ruined by the gods of TV who care more about a few ratings than keeping loyal viewers on side!

apparently ther gna hav 6 seasons over 5 yrs but by that time thers gna be so much info to take in im alredy confused about most things and itll be hard to follow.and if u cant get sky 1 thers always rte2 but u can download evry episode from itunes or its free from limewire but it takes a few hours to finish.

I don't understand how they can say they will get more viewers switching to sky? I mean half the population don't have it so there's half the viewings gone already. Yes they may get a few people who have sky but didn't watch it before but that's only a very small number when talking viewing figures. Others will naturally loose interest and so stop viewing so the numbers will be hell of a lot lower than if it was on four!

After Four's massive hype and being the first programme to pay per view on-line (that I'm aware of) and all the money put into promoting it it seems very odd that they make the decision.

Archived