Artwork Request Thread

flutterby

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I made this quick one, but let me know the answers to the questions and I'll have a go at something more along the lines of what you were thinking of :)

Poem-WP.png

Just let me know what you want, this is only a first attempt :)

Thanks so much, its so good but the colour on the secons text-line is a bit dark in the middle with the heart. Lol im not shure if you know what i mean but i love it anyway :P

Natalie, I will also try :)

Alli, that is amazing

Thanks alot :)

Hey. I was just wondering if someone would be able to make me 2 sigs. The first one I would like it to be of Belle & Drew :wub: can't get enough of them lol, saying: You are my everything. I would like it to be very romantic please :) Second sig I would like it to be of Matilda Hunter saying: Tildy Rox! I would like it to be very cool :P

Thankyou so much :D

Got a request for anyone willing to help:

Could somebody make me an 100x100 avatar using the following pictures? With Chris Egan on the videophone's screen and using the static to kinda lace over it, making it look like the receptions bad? I want a kind of creepy look, but suck at explaining. :P

Thanks in advance either way!

sl060623_cool_i750_01.jpg

istockphoto_1063134_real_tv_static.jpg

P.jpg

Archived