flutterby

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, Pembie will do :)

I have a quick non H&A thing. :P

Anyway, I shall post it.

I would love it if anybody could take this photo, put the Text: o_O.

Icon or Sig, whatever you like. But maybe if you choose to make an av (If anybody has any time to do it) possible to make it 300x300?

Thanks, and Thanks again. :D

Oh and despite it not being H&A I will fully credit you. ;)

Did anyone ever take this request?

If not, then here are a few I have made, they arent that great but I didnt know what you wanted done with it.

If someone has already done it then no worries, but thought I would try anyway and he is one good looking guy lol

3-5.jpg

o_O.jpg

o_O2.jpg

If not, then here are a few I have made, they arent that great but I didnt know what you wanted done with it.

If someone has already done it then no worries, but thought I would try anyway and he is one good looking guy lol

3-5.jpg

o_O.jpg

o_O2.jpg

OMG! I officially love you. :lol: Those are awesome. :wub: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I feel awful for not checking back earlier! :(

You're right. He is hot. Just fyi, It's David 'Wolfman' Williams without his beard. :lol:

Thanks again and sorry.

3-5.jpg

o_O.jpg

o_O2.jpg

OMG! I officially love you. :lol: Those are awesome. :wub: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I feel awful for not checking back earlier! :(

You're right. He is hot. Just fyi, It's David 'Wolfman' Williams without his beard. :lol:

Thanks again and sorry.

Its ok for not checking lol, I'm glad you like them :)

Archived