Artwork Request Thread

flutterby

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone who made me avs I love them all :wub: I will keep changing them because I just can't decide which ones I like the most!

If I can be really cheeky, would somebody be able to make me an av from episode 4913 when Tachel are sitting on the couch after Margo leave and Rachel kisses Tony's head. Also one shortly after she kisses him when they're both looking at Harry. Thank you in advance, I'm sorry I'm taking advantage of all your talents :P

I have a request for two seperate banners, for two of my ongoing fan fictions (Nightmare and Summer Break - joint fic with tessalove). I was just wondering if some amazing, creative genius would mind making them for me.

If you decide to do this, feel free to add more images in or change sizes of the pictures, and the styles. You guys are better at this stuff than I am, so you'll have many better ideas.

Hope they are good!!!

:blush:

I'm not a creative genius :lol:

Summer Break:

SummerBreak1.png

SummerBreak2.png

SummerBreak3.png

SummerBreak4.png

Nightmare:

Nightmare1.png

Nightmare2.png

Nightmare3.png