Artwork Request Thread

flutterby

I have a request for two seperate banners, for two of my ongoing fan fictions (Nightmare and Summer Break - joint fic with tessalove). I was just wondering if some amazing, creative genius would mind making them for me.

Summer Break:

The caption: The trip of a lifetime...

nicgeoff.jpg

london.jpg

adenbelle.jpg

Nightmare:

The caption: She's gone and he blames himself. How can he wake up from this nightmare?

tombstone.jpg

sunset.jpg

marriage.jpg

glint.jpg

If you decide to do this, feel free to add more images in or change sizes of the pictures, and the styles. You guys are better at this stuff than I am, so you'll have many better ideas.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could anybody pretty please make me some Tachel with Harry avs?? I would be forever grateful :D

Ok, I had a shot. It was hard actually finding a photo to use. Most of the time it's either Tony or Rachel with Harry, not both of them. If you like this av then great :D If not then let me know and I can make you another one straight away. It's no trouble.

happyfam.jpg

Georgia

x

Aww it's lovely thank you :D After requesting it I did think to myself, I don't think there are actually any scenes with both Rachel, Tony & Harry in, the only ones I can think of is just after he's born when they're in the hospital, the one you found and when Tony talks to Rachel just before he goes fishing (although we could only see Harry's carrier not actually him :P )

I'm going to use it if that's ok?? I'd also love one of the scene from Thursday's ep when they're walking along the beach without text if anyone minds doing that for me, I like to change my avs now and then so it's nice to have a selection. Thank you so much Georgia :wub:

They are all so beautiful thank you so much :D I can't decide which one to use next, I'm going to save them all if that's ok?? I forgot about that scene where Tachel are smiling at each other, a rare moment where they've been happy since Harry's birth :P I like the plain look, the colouring and cropping speaks for itself :wub:

Could Mira, Jen, Bec, Barbara, Flora, Emsan, Anaya please make some avatars out of the pictures above ^^ (others are more than welcome to have ago).

Ok, I know I wasn't one of the people you really wanted to do this but I thought I would give it a shot. I made three, just to show you what my artwork is like. Let me know if you like them, or if they are totally rubbish.

picsofu.png

memories.jpg

tilldeath.jpg

Georgia

x

Archived