Artwork Request Thread

flutterby

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are Roman&Leah screencaps in this thread (clik me).

I made a Roman&Leah icons not so long ago: leah_roman001.png

Sorry to jump on the Tachel avs bandwagon but I would really love if someone could make me an av from their wedding where he kisses her neck, when Martha asks her if it's time to throw the bouquet. Thank youu :)

I made one. That scene goes by so fast that I couldn't get a better cap. Sorry about that. :)

tachel015.png

I also have two where he kisses her when they're dancing:

tachel012.pngtachel014.png

You don't have to use them if you don't like them. I won't be angry, I promise! :P

hi, i really like your avs, they're really well done! i was wondering would you mind making me a charlie/joey one? i've tried but it seems my computer art skills are very feeble, i wish i could do something half as good. and i'm not fussy about which scene it would be from either. would be muchly appreciated!

I made one. That scene goes by so fast that I couldn't get a better cap. Sorry about that. :)

tachel015.png

I also have two where he kisses her when they're dancing:

tachel012.pngtachel014.png

You don't have to use them if you don't like them. I won't be angry, I promise! :P

I love them so much thank you :wub: I know what you mean about that bit going too fast you have to press pause at just the right moment :lol: It wont let me choose the first one though because the link to it is too long, it doesn't all fit when I try to add it :(

Î made some Charlie & Joey icons. I'm in an icon making mood today. :P

They're the only caps I have on the computer I'm using at the moment (the 1st icon was made a while ago).

charlie_joey001.pngcharlie_joey002.pngcharlie_joey003.pngcharlie_joey004.png

charlie_joey005.pngcharlie_joey006.pngcharlie_joey007.pngcharlie_joey008.png

If/When you use one, don't forget to credit. :)

thank you so much! and i will credit, thank you :)

Archived