Artwork Request Thread

flutterby

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: does anyone know where I can get an avatar of Nicole for this forum?! She's my fave character atm but there isn't any avatars of her. or maybe if possible would someone be able to do one of her and geoff together?? any help would be appreciated.

If this is in the wrong forum area, then I do apologise.. I'm still getting the hang of this thing :(

:rolleyes: does anyone know where I can get an avatar of Nicole for this forum?! She's my fave character atm but there isn't any avatars of her. or maybe if possible would someone be able to do one of her and geoff together?? any help would be appreciated.

If this is in the wrong forum area, then I do apologise.. I'm still getting the hang of this thing :(

Hi! Welcome to BttB :D.

If you take a look at some of the artwork threads here, you'll definitely find some Nicole avatars. If you do find an avatar that you like, simply ask the person that has made it if you can use it and I'm sure they'll be happy for you to. I hope that helps!

I've got one on my thread of her and Geoff u can have it if you want it

I've got one on my thread of her and Geoff u can have it if you want it

Really? Thanks. Where can I find it? x

^ You can find meant2live's artwork here.

I just made 2 Tessa avs if you want:

tessa001.jpgtessa002.jpg

I'm sure there are lots of Nicole or Nicole/Geoff avs. Just browse through the different threads. Make sure you credit the person who made the av you chose to use. :D And welcome to the forum! :D

Archived