Rhys and Indiana split?

Guest ness

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm reading "The Curious Incindent of the Dog in the Night Time" by Mark Haddon. I can't remember the kid's condition in that... I think it might be Asperges... That's a good book too. It's really easy to read because it's written from his point of view, so everything is really literal. Finally, someone writes a book that I can understand! lol. Well, except for when he goes off on a tangent about maths problems, but even that's interesting :P

I read that recently. Yes it's Asperger's. I found it quite taxing after a while, but it was a good insight. I could put the book down any time I wanted but people who live with people with the condition have to cope with it 24/7.

I bought that book! It's a good book, but I'm a slow reader and my friend and family wanted to read it too, so I stopped and leant it out for a while. Now I've got it back though, so after I finish with my Georgia Nicolson book I'll be on it! :D

Sorry for the off-topicness...

Ok to put this whole topic of Indiana and Rhys spliting to rest, i emailed Home and Away and they replyed almost instantly i asked if Indiana Evans and Rhys Wakefield were still dating, they replyed and said that YES they were still dating and the rumars of splitsville were false... I hope that answers everyones questions.

OMG!! You have seriously made my day!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy :D

Ok to put this whole topic of Indiana and Rhys spliting to rest, i emailed Home and Away and they replyed almost instantly i asked if Indiana Evans and Rhys Wakefield were still dating, they replyed and said that YES they were still dating and the rumars of splitsville were false... I hope that answers everyones questions.

OMG!! You have seriously made my day!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy :D

This was in November and ive heard many times after that they are not together. But good friends. I dont know but i dont think they're together. They stopped going together to premieres a wile ago like they always did before. And shasha, i doubt Home and Away care about their relationship and i dont think they want anything to do with that.

I'm reading "The Curious Incindent of the Dog in the Night Time" by Mark Haddon. I can't remember the kid's condition in that... I think it might be Asperges... That's a good book too. It's really easy to read because it's written from his point of view, so everything is really literal. Finally, someone writes a book that I can understand! lol. Well, except for when he goes off on a tangent about maths problems, but even that's interesting :P

I read that recently. Yes it's Asperger's. I found it quite taxing after a while, but it was a good insight. I could put the book down any time I wanted but people who live with people with the condition have to cope with it 24/7.

I bought that book! It's a good book, but I'm a slow reader and my friend and family wanted to read it too, so I stopped and leant it out for a while. Now I've got it back though, so after I finish with my Georgia Nicolson book I'll be on it! :D

Sorry for the off-topicness...

I myself actually have Asperger's Syndrome and when you have it, everything is very literal. It's just the way we think. I have no doubt it's hard for people who care for those with the condition; it's no picnic for the people who actually have it, either, believe me. Heh. But that sounds like an interesting book.

Thought id come and give my two cents on here :D

I heard that during an interview Indi was asked ques about her relationship and she said she didnt want to comment. You could take that either way! So who knows.

It isnt exactly anyones business though is it, even though i want to know if there together lol

If they did break up maybe the age thing had an affect. Isnt Indi only 16? How old is Rhys?

Archived