Rhys and Indiana split?

Guest ness

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who honestly cares??? Usually if people are concerned about who's dating who, they have pathetic useless lives and chances are will end up fat, single and struggling to pay the rent.

I feel sorry for the IDIOTS who do not have any lives so they have to perv on others relationships like nosey busybodies and gossip about it.

Oh My God - how completely rude are you! That was so unnecessary. People can be interested in whatever they are interested in. It's not up to you to say whether or not they can be. How dare you! What do you think you're Miss High and Mighty for anyway! How can you say people have pathetic lives because they are interested in something. I hope you have a chance to look in the mirror and check you're posts. Which are mostly all spam crap anyway in my opinion.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? Why do you keep attacking people who just don't have the same interests as you. Do i tell you that wrestling is crap? No. Because that's your interest.

And how dare you make any sort of derrogative comments towards anyone!

OMG! Do you relize how rude you are? Some of my friends family members have down syndrome!

There is nothing wrong with it, So what if you kid is a top honor student, who cares?

Its kinda sad that you pay out people with disabilites, does it make you feel better about yourself?

Please, can people just calm down a bit?! If you, for whatever reason, don't have any interest in this thread and what it's about, just leave it and don't read it.

I've already had to issue one warning, and I don't want to issue another. If you cannot be civil, the thread will be closed for a period of time until things cool down.

DUDE, do you have DOWNS SYNDROME???

After reading some comments it makes me realize how lucky I am that I don't have a downs daughter and instead have a beautiful child whom has one numerous pagents and is a top Honor student. I would die if I had been stuck with an iggnorant downs child with that droopy face and that messed up voice.

2) Abuse of fellow board-members will not be tolerated - verbal abuse or mocking of members in forum posts is not allowed. Serious disagreements should be taken over Private Messages. No personal attacks, racism, threatening, or victimisation towards another user is allowed, either on the board or by PM.

I am extremely offended at this members posts. maybe someone could remove them?

Archived