Rhys and Indiana split?

Guest ness

Thats their business isnt it? What does it matter to you?

People are allowed to be interested. If you don't care then that's up to you. I also don't think i said it wasn't their business, but they're in the public eye everyday, so it's to be expected that people will want to know what's going on in their lives.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. If they wanted to keep it totally private then they wouldn't have annouced that they were dating in the first place would they? If you sign up for a big television programme like Home and Away then you have to be prepared for being the the public eye, a lot!

I agree. If they wanted to keep it totally private then they wouldn't have annouced that they were dating in the first place would they? If you sign up for a big television programme like Home and Away then you have to be prepared for being the the public eye, a lot!

Exactly. I mean, i'm not particularly a big fan of them, so it doesn't matter to me. But, for example, when it was Isabel Lucas and Chris Hemsworth i wanted to know. Because i was a fan who was interested in their lives. It's easy to get connected to people who you see on the screen everyday.

xxx

Does that mean you connect with the actor though? Surely you would connect with the character they are playing, rather than an actor you learn very little about through watching Home and Away, other than their physical attributes, and in some cases the sound of their voice.

I find that if you connect with the character, you like to connect with the actor as well. People like to research the actors that they see on screen through sites like this, HAAC etc and find out about their lives.

If people didn't want to know about Rhys+Indiana's relationship, they don't have to pay any attention to that stuff. But if someone became a fan of the actors/actreses, they are going to be interested in their relationships.

After all, what's the difference between finding out about relationships/hobbies etc - it's all "Personal" and some may see it all as "none of our business", but others don't.

I hope i'm making any sense. I just think people should have the freedom to ask questions about something their interested without having to think they have to apologise for it xxx

From what I have seen, not much admittedly, I think they make a very cute couple! However, working on such a popular show, there's bound to be a lot of pressure and I don't think that a lot of adults could make a relationship thrive under those circumstances, so I think they've done very well, considering. About the privacy issue; if they didn't want people to know then they shouldn't have made it such common knowledge in the first place, but what you've got to remember is that this could be some "friend" trying to make a fast buck out of their relationship by selling a completely untrue story about them. After all, the Press are always more interested in relationships that have gone pear-shaped, than those couples who are blissfully happy. :rollseyes:

Archived