One on One Archive

Guest Amir

Both are great entries, and I really didn't want to vote for this, but I will.

Merc, The coloring is amazing! And the cropping. But there's just something about Jess' that stands out to me. The cropping, text, everything fits well!

Vote: Jess.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merc: I really like this, the colour, cropping. Just, IMO, the brush doesn't go very well. I'm not saying that the icon's bad (it's better than anything that I could ever do), but just the brush, that's all.

Jess:

I really like this, but I rekon that the brush should be a little darker.

So, overall, Jess gets my vote. (Can I vote a tie next time?)

Voting for battles 1 and 2 are now closed. The winners are; [.jessa-belle.] and aejdude, which proceed to the next round. Well done everyone else!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's battle #3.

Mercury_Girl vs. Sevenpuddings

Topic: Nature

Graphic: Icon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mercury_Girl's entry:

poppyie3.png

Sevenpudding's entry:

challengeentrymg7.png

Voting will close on 15th October.

Merc- I love it, I really do, but I think the text is too bold and the icon looks a bit...bright? I like the black thingy on the left hand side but the feel of the icon just isn't for me.

Sevenpuddings- I love it! The colours are so vibrant and the text fits perfectly. I love the colouring and the pic, and just the overall feel of the icon :D

So with that in mind I vote for Sevenpuddings :)

Ok, text then, Merc! It's very good text, though. Do you know the name of the font?

Its violation :)

Archived