My First Fanfic

Guest BelieveInMe

I just read this whole fic and I love it!!! It is really good even though was Scott and Kirsty did wrong I feel sooooo sorry for Kirsty!!! Everyone is treaing her really badly even scott who 50% is to blame!!!

Please update soon can't wait for more!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. :)

Sam, there will be more Hayley and Noah. And I'm also writing a new fanfic about Hayley and Noah right now. :P

YAY!! :D

A whole Noah and Hayley fic :o I'm so excited there are like none then though they are like the most popular couple ever!

Good work I love it please make Martha forgive Jack. But it is really good keep it up.

Sam xx

Sam, there will be more Hayley and Noah. And I'm also writing a new fanfic about Hayley and Noah right now. :P

A whole Noah and Hayley fic :o I'm so excited there are like none then though they are like the most popular couple ever!

Good work I love it please make Martha forgive Jack. But it is really good keep it up.

Sam xx

So, I'm not the only one who loves Hayley and Noah. Or it just seems like others don't like them :unsure:

Chapter Ten

Next morning Beth, Robbie, Tash and Dani was still at the hospital. Matilda, Tony and Lucas came there.

"Mom, you should go home and get some rest." Matilda said to Beth.

"Mattie is right. Go home. And you too." Tony added and pointed at Robbie, Tash and Dani.

"We'll go. Mom, are you coming with us?" Robbie asked and Beth leaved with him and Tasha.

"Dani, why are you here? I thought you don't care about my brother." Matilda asked.

"Don't be so nasty, Mattie." Tony said to her.

"I want an answer."

"I care about him. I really do. But if nobody wants me here, I'll leave." Dani answered.

"I'd like that." Matilda said to her and sent her a wicked look.

Dani went to the call-box to call to Hayley. Tony followed her.

"Dani, I'm sorry about what Mattie said. She didn't mean it."

"Oh yeah, she did. I know her a little too much."

"She's been through a lot lately, I guess you understand."

"I'm trying. But anyone can forbid me to care about him."

"Of course."

"I should call to Hayley now. She's taking me home."

Dani picked up the phone and Tony walked away.

When Dani and Hayley reached to the palace, Josh and Noah weren't there.

"Where's Josh?" Dani asked.

"He's out, somewhere. He's so angry with you because of staying at the hospital."

"Oh, no. I don't want to hear this." Dani said and walked away.

Then Josh and Noah came in. Noah and Hayley went to the kitchen, Josh stayed in the living room.

"Is he better now?" Hayley asked Noah.

"I don't know. He's pretty upset. I tottaly understand him. If you'd to something like to me, I'd be upset too!"

"We have to understand Dani too. She's having a hard time right now and of course she's confused and messed up, but we have to support her. We are her friends. That's what friends are for."

"But Josh and Scott are our friends too. We can't forget them either."

"Yeah, I know. It's just, that Dani is my best friend. I've never have a friend like she is."

"I understand you, but you should think about Josh and Scott. Dani have to make a decision about which guy she wants to be with and which she really loves."

"It isn't going to be easy for her."

"No, it isn't. But we are here for her."

"Yep. I'm so glad to have you. I've never have second thoughts about loving you. I know you are the one and right man for me and I hope one day we will get married. I'd like to have three kids. Then we can foster them up and be proud of them. And then we're going to be grandparents and spending our time with our grandchildren. Wouldn't it be good?"

"It sounds really good. I promise to you I never let you go. If you'll die - I'll die too, because I can't live without you. I love you too much."

Hayley was very touched by Noah words and she started to cry.

"Oh, love. Don't cry." Noah said and hugged her tenderly.

"That was so sweet. I love you so much." Hayley said to him and they kissed.

"I have to go to Irene's place now. See you later." Hayley said and gave Noah a kiss to cheek.

"G'day, love. How's you day?" Irene said to Hayley, when she came in.

"Pretty great, except Scott's accident and Dani and Josh’s fight."

"And how is Scott? Have you heard anything?"

"Not much. But his situation is critical, because his injuries are really bad."

"Poor bloke. And what's up with Dani and Josh?"

"Oh god, it's a long story."

"I have enough time." Irene said and smiled to her. Hayley told her everything about Dani, Josh and Scott.

and I still need your comments. :D

Sam, there will be more Hayley and Noah. And I'm also writing a new fanfic about Hayley and Noah right now.

A whole Noah and Hayley fic I'm so excited there are like none then though they are like the most popular couple ever!

Sam xx

So, I'm not the only one who loves Hayley and Noah. Or it just seems like others don't like them :unsure:

I know it seams that way cos no one ever write fics or anything about Noah and Hayley which makes me cut :angry: But despite that Noah and Hayley are pretty much one of the most popular couples on the show I think people just don't think about them cos Hayley took off with Scott :angry:

Any way great chapter keep it up.

Archived