Untitled

Guest Guevara01

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, I loved how Kate had a crush on Daniel Bennett. I never really imagined anything like that happening before, but I guess that if you're working in such close proximity with someone every day then I guess it could happen pretty easily in real life, too. :) I'm lovin' it! :D

oKay, I actually read it today! Lov ed it!It was really funny, but I felt sorry for Joel. Sure, he eats a lot, but he sounds really cute. "But he's a doctor, he can't die' that was so HILARIOUIS! And Isabel and Sharni were fighting that whole time. Why is Chris DATING her? Isabel is a co-ow *sings*

Just like to say this isn't an accurate portrayal of what all the actors/actresses are like :P lol

-------

(Nick - Peter, Paul - Jack, Rhys - Lucas, Director)

Nick sighed dramatically, "I love my hair", he trailed off staring adoringly at himself in the mirror, stroking his golden locks, "Maybe if i didn't look so damn good all the time, i'd catch some villians"

"YEAH!" Paul yelled and jumped up in the air, striking a karate pose, "You'd be like WHAM-BAM"

"Thank you Mam", Nick interrrupted chuckling and catching himself in the mirror again.

"Why do you only have to deal with girl villains?" Rhys asked, screwing up his face innocently.

"Because ... it's way more fun tackling girls to the ground Rhys, unless of course you prefer tackling blokes", Nick arched his eyebrow and looked Rhys up and down.

Paul stopped Rhys replying by singing in the background, "Everybody was kung-fu fighttiiiinng ... dododododododododo, they were fast as lighting ... dadadadadadadadadada"

Rhys mouth dropped as he watched Paul skid across the floor on his knees. Nick smiled, "Hmm".

"I do not like blokes!" Rhys snapped at Nick who was now making kissing faces at him, "I have a girlfriend. You do remember Indiana don't you?"

"Basically a bloke" muttered Nick admiring himself once again, "Guess who just won sexiest male", Nick thrust his hips forward, pointing at his pelvic regions, "Oh yeah!"

Before Rhys could reply, Paul had interjected rather energetically, "GOD I LOVE BEING A COP"

Rhys let it go for a minute before sharply answering, "You do know you're not actually a cop", before giving a very patronising smile.

Paul looked quite confused and thought for a second before, "I've got a badge"

"It's not a real badge!" Rhys snapped once again.

"Prove it. Besides you're just jealous that you don't get to beat people up all day!" Paul jibed.

"What reality do you LIVE IN? When do you ever catch people, let alone beat them up. Jack is a moron cop"

"Shut it. Or i'll get Dad on you"

Rhys shook his head in sheer disbelief, "Oh My God. Please tell me you know that it's not real. We're not actually brothers, you're just playing a part"

Nick managed to drag himself away from the mirror in Beth's house just long enough to answer, "Yeah it's well obvious you're not related. He's cute"

"Now who likes blokes?" Rhys taunted.

"POW! I could knock you out with one punch" Paul stated, "Then i'd have you taken down to the police station. Fitzy would punish you SOO much!"

The Director entered the room that was now on the Brink of WW3, wishing he could cut this scene too. The Airhead, Know it all and Dillusional one. My God, when were they going to get some talent around here.

"AHem. Right guys, ready to start?"

"Jack ... look i don't know what you told Martha. But it can't go any further, make sure she knows that", Peter stressed, doing his trademark tongue manouvere.

"The people of this town have a right to know" Jack argued, placing his hands on his hips and pacing around the small room.

"Enough Jack. They'll know when i say they know!" Peter pointed his finger, absolutely sure that if Summer Bay knew the secret, they'd be in even more danger, "Now...Fitzy is coming around to pick Lucas up later, so you'd better be ready, i don't want you to keep her waiting"

Lucas got up from his seat and moved towards the detective, "Jack, why can't i just say here with you and Dad. You're a cop, you'll protect me, right?"

"Oh protect you now will I?" Jack asked, Rhys stared at him, nostrils flaring. That wasn't in the script, even Nick looked worried.

"Jack's a moron cop!" Paul imitated Rhys voice and scoffed, "Now you want my help"

"CUT!" the director yelled. Every single time.

-----

xxx

OMG that was the funniest chapter ive ever read. I could not stop laughing i have tears in my eyes. Paul is hilarious. One thing, could you please tell me from The Airhead, Know it all and Dillusional one, who is who?? Great chapter

Please update soon :D

Archived