Untitled

Guest Guevara01

That was so good, Clare. I especially loved the last line, No one would really care what Kirsty and Kane's baby was called, anyway. Keep up the great work - your posts are brightening my day! (night?) x

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Willz.

Okay, so i changed my mind and am going to update now.

-----

(Kate-Sally, Director, Joel-Flynn, Mark-Ric, Sharni-Cassie, Isabel-Tasha)

Kate could hear the director's footsteps behind her struggling to keep up and she clicked her fingers, beckoning her to him. Finally she arrived at the set, taking in a deep breath as she prepared herself to deal with her castmates.

"Hey Katie", Joel said, still chewing a mouthful of the massive hamburger he had in his hands. Kate grimaced, but managed to reply in that ever-so-sweet voice she put on whenever Daniel Bennet was around. God he was hot.

The director finally got into the house, crying "made it", and struggling to regain his breath, whilst Joel guffawed at something he'd seen on the TV, sending bits of chewed up burger everywhere.

Mark came downstairs looking very satisfied with himself, just as Sharni entered through the back door of the elaborate set.

"Hey there sexy", Mark licked his lips and winked at her as she passed.

"Eurgh" She groaned. Sharni had been begging the people in wardrobe for weeks to give her something to wear other than hot pants. It only made Mark worse.

Kate strutted past as Mark grabbed her by the ass. She giggled and stroked him affectionately on the arm. 'They are sooo obvious', Sharni thought to herself, 'i wonder where Kate gets the energy'.

"Errr ... ahem ... right, um, guys, lets get the ball rolling, the cameras are set up, so if we can start filming in 3 ... 2 ..." the director announced. Everyone bustled and got into position.

"So Sal, how are things going at the school? I hear a student locked Barry in the toilet the other day", Flynn enquired, picking up baby Pippa and bouncing her on his lap.

Ric and Cassie laughed at the thought of Hyde being trapped in the toilets. "They haven't found the student who did it yet, but i'm sure it was just a silly prank. Although you two could stop laughing, Barry was very upset"

"Yeah, i bet he almost wet himself!" Ric blurted out, before realising what he'd said. Cassie doubled up with laughter.

Behind the cameras the director sighed deeply. He wished Mark would stop looking at Sharni inappropriately during scenes, it gave them twice as much editing to do.

"You know, i think it would be a nice gesture to take some of the stress of Barry, guys" Flynn retorted, seeing Sally's face, "Why don't you volunteer to help out with the musical? I'm sure Barry could use someone other than Colleen."

Just then the back door to the set burst open and the prop plates that were on the sideboard, now lay on the floor, smashed to pieces. "WHY YOU LITTLE TART!"

Isabel had arrived.

"Cut", the director resigned himself to not being able to get any more work done today as Isabel made her way towards Sharni.

'What did Kate do?' Sharni was puzzled as to what was going on when she suddenly realised Isabel was making her way not towards Kate, but her.

"Argh!" she cried, as Isabel's hands tightened around her neck, squeezing.

"Oooh, girl fight!" Mark grinned, he pulled a chair out and watched, hoping that this was going to end up just like his dreams did, "That's it love, pull her hair! ... Yeah!"

"Chris told me everything! You posed for photos with him at the gala ball, how could you! You know i wanted to do that. I haven't been on the cover of Girlfriend now for two whole weeks!"

"I'm sorry" Sharni spluttered. She wasn't though, it was about time people saw her in the limelight. As if in real life Isabel would have won Miss Groper. She wanted the glory.

As the fight continued in the background, Kate turned her attentions to Joel, who had resumed eating and was now halfway through a packet of crisps and a chocolate bar.

"Is that your lunch Joel", she asked sarcastically, knowing the writers had told him he had to lose some weight. After all, it was on her instruction.

"What are you talking about Katie?", He spat at her, trying to fit more into his mouth than he could possibly manage.

"Well, it's just, you're looking a little plump. I've noticed they had to buy you a new wardrobe.

"I hate you" Joel replied. She knew that weight was a big issue to him. Kate always acted like the boss.

"Director, i need a word with you" Kate smirked and headed toward the door. "When will Daniel be here?" she asked sweetly.

"Daniel can't make it today, i'm afraid" the director told her, distractedly, trying to indicate to security that Isabel and Sharni weren't acting, and that they needed to be seperated. He didn't want to have to bring out the eye patch again. Jason still hadn't recovered, and Robbie was having to wear it in every scene. He looked like a bloody pirate.

"What?!" Kate interupted his thoughts, "Well can you let him know that i want my husband" she indicated toward Joel, "to be killed off!"

"Kate ... we ... he .... he has a contract" the director spoke anxiously knowing what a foul temper she had.

"Do it." She retorted. The director dialed his phone, knowing that at least their ratings might pick up, it wouldn't be a crowd pleaser, but would probably secure a few logies and bury Neighbours for good.

Isabel and Sharni were still fighting in the background, but had managed to reach a sort of stalemate. Sharni had Isabel in a headlock, but Isabel had her teeth sunk firmly into Sharni's left leg.

"Girls, Girls, Girls, what's say we kiss and make up" Mark suggested, whilst internally, breaking out into a cheery song.

The girls finally let go but only because Sharni had spotted the director on the phone and thought she was going to lose her job. If Daniel ever told anyone about that magical night they spent together, she'd probably get fired. Then Indiana would get ever more scenes.

The director hung up the phone after some harsh words, walked over to Joel and sat down. Joel offered him a bit of the muffin he was eating, but it was not accepted.

"I'm afraid i've got some bad news. You're going to die" the director stated calmly and clearly, waiting for the onslaught.

"I'm what?" He thought to himself for a minutre, "It's the red meat isn't it? They said i'd be fine!" Joel looked around in a frenzied panic.

The director frowned before he realised what was going on. "OH, no, no, no. Not you ... I mean ... you ... but not. Um... It's Flynn, Flynn's going to die"

"Whose Flynn?" The director waited. "OH Flynn. But he's a doctor he can't die"

"Well, you'd think. But it turns out he has a disease" the director explained to he bewildered actor.

"I think i know what disease you mean... Kate Ritchie", Joel looked over in her direction and she waved innocently, "You can't do this to me Kate, we're partners!"

As Joel rose from his chair, somewhat shakily, the bickering resumed. Not one scene finished yet and already the director was at his wit's end. He shrugged his shoulders at the camera crew and looked at his schedule. His face dropped. Lucas and Jack were up next.

-----

A bit long lol xxx

OMG i just started reading this fic. Its brilliant. I couldnt stop laughing. Poor Joel, at first i was like who the heck is Joel, then i realized it was Flynn :P Yay Jack/Paul next :lol: Cant wait for more. I feel sorry for the directors. Kate is such a bossy bum :P

Please update soon :D

Archived