One on One Artwork Tournament

Guest Amir

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! The more people the better...Even if you think you'll do bad, just give it a go, you never know...

^^ lol I think I'll do bad but sign me up (as long as I will be givien enough time to do my entry so much is going on atm!)

Question: What happens if you can't make what you are asked to?

lol I think I'll do bad but sign me up (as long as I will be givien enough time to do my entry so much is going on atm!)

Question: What happens if you can't make what you are asked to?

I'll sign up but I'm in the same boat as you flutterby, ie. with soo much stuff going on. I do love the idea Amir, it's very different, very original. :) Hopefully during the loooong school holidays... maybe I can finally win one of these competitions? :P lol

Added you all to the list!

Katie- Well, tell me before hand what you can't make, and I shall come to an arrangement. :)

I'll give you at least 4 days to hand in your entries. I don't know as of yet, but as time nears I shall come to a date. At this rate I think the first couple of battles will be up by tomorrow. :)

I really like this idea :) But as you said there are a lot of contests going on right now. It really all depends though. We've got LIMS and the Avatar contest running, continuously, and I'm assuming Jess' Secret Santa idea will happen a bit more closer to Christmas. There's Aaron's idea, which I'm about to go and have a proper read through right now, and now yours. I, myself, love your idea- It sounds fun, and I am hoping that it does happen, but the only thing is it might get a bit confusing with so many contests going on, and I might be exagerating when I say "so many" but you get the point.

This is sort of going off the subject, a little bit, but I was thinking, if both your's and Aaron's ideas are popular enough, we could have a sort of cycle, e.g. One week- Aarons idea, the next- your idea e.t.c. Ok, maybe that makes it even more confusing, but I think it would save time searching for all the contest threads e.t.c. The contest threads would probably be pinned anyway, but I don't think we want too many pinned topics, even if they get un-pinned after the contest is over.

Going back to the original subject, as I said before, I love this idea. :)

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea my idea running one week amir's running the next. :)

Even though i have just came up with a new contest myself :P, i really like this idea and i would like to sign up. :D

Okay sure! :)

I don't know...Secret Santa isn't a contest so that lowers down one contest. Plus, this contest might go on for about 3 weeks, and I'm not sure how long Aaron's runs for...Although I added you on the list Aaron! :)

Secret Santa is a one off thing. Seriously, it shouldn't be considered with these comps.

As for the idea. I like it. And I like Aarons... but I'm starting to think the forum is too big for all these comps (Its also making my head hurt)

But, because I have no life until next year, count me in! I'm always up for a challenge!

Archived