Life In Summer Bay

Guest Lalee47

Chapter 3: Change

WEDNESDAY

As the frantic search continues, Drew sees this as the perfect time to have some ALONE time. As he keeps looking through the bush, he thinks of Cassie. The two have so much in common the fact that both their older lovers cheated on them was just 1.

Amanda and Macca are copping a lot of names from the people in the search.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TONY AND BETH

As Tony and Beth are looking for their children, Beth brings up what she saw.

"Tony love, I dont know how to say this but... who is the picture of in you wallet?" Beth asks.

"What picture?"

"You know the one of the girl."

"Oh that's probably Katie." Tony says with a hint of worry in his voice.

"No it wasn't. You have shown me absoloutley every picture of Katie."

"O.K"

"O.K what?" Beth asks

"Maybe I should tell you about Danielle."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Drew is searching alone for the school hostages, he sees a shed. Hoping that Cassie is in it, he runs to it. As he enters the room he sees a smaller room but then, he is hit over the head with something metal. Eve now has Drew aswell.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the frantic search continues Macca and Amanda are trying to be good samaratins by helping. All they are getting for it is names and broken hearts. The two decide to take Belle and Ryan home and talk to them about something they have been planning fro a while. Leaving The Bay for L.A, taking with them Belle and Ryan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next episode

-Which hostage is released?

-How will Belle react to Amanda's proposal?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Willz, you sooooooo love Beth and Tony! :wub: hehehe. lol.

Next chapter should be up shortly, see how time goes!

Yep I sure do :lol: I can't wait if you did putting a random couple together :P

Chapter 3: Life

THURSDAY

Amanda, Macca, Ryan and Belle are still at home discussing the situation.

"It will be better for all of us." States Amanda.

"No, you mean for you and Macca." Belle replies

"But Mum, I won't get to see dad." Ryan buts in.

"Sure you will, just not as much." Amanda says.

"Mum, Macca cheated on Cassie with you, how do you know he won't do it to you?" Belle states

"Belle, I love your mothert, more than I ever loved Cassie." Macca answers.

The conversation continues but meanwhile at the search, some light is shead on the investigation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of the blue, Lucas comes running out of the bushes. The rescue team comes to him first and the police asks questions regaurding Eve. Tony and Beth hear about it via mobile phone and race to the search headquartes.

"They have Drew aswell." Lucas says

"Where was the place Eve held you?" Asks McGrath.

"An old shed about 3 km away. But since she released me she is going to move the other 5."

Beth and Tony arrive at the headquarters

"Luke mate, are you alright?" Tony asks hugging his son.

"You had us worried. Do you have any information on Mattie, sweeet?" Beth asks crying.

"She said she loves you and the family and that she will see us all soon." Luke says, fighting back tears.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mum, there is no way I am gong to L.A!" Belle yells.

"Sweetie, we are going, and that's final!" Amanda replies

"You can't make me, i'm not going!" Belle says.

"Fine. We are going without you." Amanda says, not thinking about the consequences.

"What, you are prepared to leave without me?"

"No Belle I didn't mean it."

"You said enough AMANDA. You go, go on go, but i'm NOT coming with you!" Belle yells.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Hunter house, Scott and Hayley are looking after their 4 kids when Tony comes in with Luke.

"Oh my god! Wheres Mattie? Is she alright?" Scott asks

"Mattie's not here." Tony replies sadly. "Only Lucas was released."

Scott doesn't speak.

"So this is Lucas." Says Hayley, trying to change the subject.

"The one and only." Tony replies, trying to do the same thing as Hayley.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next episode:

Who else is released?

Which favourite goes to hospital?

Archived