The Liar, The Lies And More Lies

Guest SfanS

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, I'll include them later. Why would it be Jack HOLDEN? Nah, Jack Hunter is annoying, even more so in my fic, soon I'll get rid of him (oops, spoiler) and might include Tony.r should beth keep it together for her family? Hmmmmmm.....I will definetely NOT inclued the Sutherlands as family with the Hunters, argh *shudders*

LOL, I'll include them later. Why would it be Jack HOLDEN? Nah, Jack Hunter is annoying, even more so in my fic, soon I'll get rid of him (oops, spoiler) and might include Tony.r should beth keep it together for her family? Hmmmmmm.....I will definetely NOT inclued the Sutherlands as family with the Hunters, argh *shudders*

I am glad you said that because if the Sutherlands came back I would get Tony and kill Rhys before he tries to get Beth back.

Well, on 2nd thoughts, now that you're nuce and angry....I could include them...anyway, here's the next bit:

The Beach

shows a scene of sunrise

Random Hotel

Jack and Kerry are in bed together

The beach

Kit is asleep in Kims arms

Hunter House

Beth's head is resting on the table, and she suddenly jumps when Scott comes out of his room

" You didn't get much sleep, did you?" he asks with concern

" No. I was too worried about your father. Where WAS he. Not to mention kit! What if she's run away? Oh, she's never not come home like that. Do you think I was too harsh with her? Oh, I just am so worried!" Beth pours out her heart to her son " Look. Kit was just upset. Dad and her don't get along, and she thought you did too when you said' maybe your father was right' and as for Dad...maybe...I don't know I think you just need some rest and a coffee" Scott replies

" Oh that would be wonderful" Beth agrees

The Beach

Kim and kit are lying on the sand together when Beth and Scott walk along and spot them. " Kit!" Beth cries, and Kit rolls over and sees her mother running towards her. " Oh God, not now" Kit mutters to herself, getting up. " kit! I was worried!" zBeth gets out, hugging her daughter tightly. Despite being embarassed, and still angry, Kit felt warm and safe in her mothers comforting arms, and hugged her back. Scott, on the other hand, was upset at what this effect had on his mother. " What the HELL were you two thinking?" Scott yelled " And you! Don't you care that you kept my little sister out here all night? Do you have no sense at all!? You might not have a family, but Kit DOES!" Scott roared at Kim. As soon as she heard this Kit's head jerked around angrily " For your information This wasn't Kim's fault. We were both a bit upset, and both needed a friends comfort. It's no more his fault then it is mine" Kit said, folding her arms in a ' so there' kind of way. " Lets just get you both home, hey? Your both safe, that's important" Beth said with a loving mother attitude.

LATER THAT DAY

The boat wharf

Scott is working, when Hayley spots him, and walks down to get a better view of the new bloke that she seems to fancy. Without a thought of Noah, she goes down and leans against the boat, showing off her body. Scott, noticing this, almost melts (although that's usually a girl thing) he immediately has an attraction to her. " You new here?" she ask, as Scott nods " Cool. So, you want to go out sometime. I bet we'd look really cute tigether" Hayley says flirtaciously and scott is a little shockedat what she has just said ' I bet we'd look cute toether?' But he cannot refuse a girl like this! he quickly agrees, and they arrange their date. Little does hayley know, That her best friend (Dani) is watching. She had just been feeling guilty about liking her best friends boyfriend, when she see's hayley flirting with another guy! She doesn't deserve Noah, dani thinks to herself bitterly. It's time for hayley to pay

What will happen between Hayley and Scott?

What does Dani have planned for hayley?

Will Hayley choose Noah or Scott?

Will Barry and kerry break up?

I can't fit it all in to one ep, so thats whats happening in the next few eps.

• 1 month later...

Woah! I was borwsing, and I saw this....I like abandoned it, coz no one was reading it...much! Oh well, here's the next one if you want it.

Dani smiled sweetly at Hayley as she came into the palace. Hayley ignored Dani, heading straight over to Noah and kissing him. "Lousy two-timer" Dani thought bitterly. Dani felt like yelling, "Get a room!!" But she didn't.. she couldn't...not if she wanted Noah as badly as she did.

"Ï don't blame you if you hate my family...they are SO embarasing!" Kit exclaimed to Kim the next morning. Kim laughed. It had been kind of funny. SCott hated Kim, Robbie tried to be Kim's best friend, Henry started teasing Kit because she brought home a boy, and Matilda had a crush on Kim. Kit had been so horrified when Matilda tried to flirt with Kim, she almost threw a tantrum...which could've ben even more embarassing. She sighed. She'd just made a fool of herself infront of the only guy she had ever thought could be half-decent.

"Hi Scott" Hayley said sweetly, coming down to the boat wharf.

"Hey, you still on for lunch?" he asked her. Hayley stared for a moment at his muscular body. He wasn't wearing a shirt, as it was boiling hot that day, and working on the boat made him sweat. "God, he's hot"she thought to herself. She couldn't bring herself to even think about Noah. In a Hayley-like-fashion she stripped off her clothes to reveal her skimpy bikini , diving into the fresh, cool, water. She was probably going to be late back to school, with sopping wet hair, but she didn't care. He didn't know this was just her lunch break at school, so why bother to tell him?

Hayley came back to school dripping wet, an hours late. She walked like a fshion model who was up-herself anyway. She ran into Kit, unfortunately for Kit, and they hated eachother immediately. "Watch where you're going, red-head retard!" Hayley smirked at her, as her little followers giggled at Hayley's stupid comment. Kit rolled her eyes. This was exactly the type of girls she hated. Blond, pretty, perfect, full-of-it, and who hated her equally back, because she was different. Kit wasn't going to waste her time on calling Halye a b****.

THe Hunters had decided to throw a small party at their house for everyone in the Bay to get to know them. Jack, of course, wasn't going to be home, and instead, was continuing his steamy, secretive affair with Kerry. Everyone arived that night, but it wasn't what they planned it to be.

With Dani hating Hayley, but not showing it, Scott hating Kim, it was so obvious, Hayley two-timing Noah, with both guys going to be there, Matilda being in love with Kim, she could seriously embarass herself, and Dani wanting to put her plan into action, things were going to get heated....

Hayley, Brodie and Dani, were best friends, and Hayley was the leader, they were her best folowers, and every other suck-up tried to, well...suck-up! So much for a small party...most of the Bay was coming, plus more. Matilda and Kit fought over music. Matilda wanted something romantic, for her and Kim. Kit rolled her eyes, saying that was NOT going to impress anyone...including Kim. Of course, that convinced Matilda, and she gave over...all she wanted was to be with Kim. Henry tried putting streamers up, with a bit of help from Beth, and Robbie was trying to cook food, unsuccessfully.

"Rob, honestly, you''re doing everything wrong! Why do you have to stuff EVERYTHING up!?" SCott yelled at his brother, who had burnt some of their snacks. Robbie, who was soft and kind-hearted, was offended, and ran out of the room. Beth wanted to follow him, but was stopped when guests started arriving. With one last glare at Scott, the party began!!

Robbie could see a girl, she was gorgeous, with long blonde hair, looking lost. The waves splashed around her ankles, as she bent down to have a look at the shells. She found them beautiful, he found HER beautiful. "Excuse me! Hey, yeah you!"Robbie called out, as the girl turned to see him. She began to run, she was scared of him...what was wrong with her?

Please review! :D

Archived