'What If?'

Guest swfc

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Willz, angelgirl, Rose and Natasha :D

Here's the first bit. It's a little crappy tho. Feel free to tell me that it's crap:

Peter Baker had it all- a good career, a girlfriend who loved him to bits, a nephew who adored him, a loving family. What more could a person ask for? Well, if you counted the fact that his family had disowned him before when he had first told them that he was going to join the police force. His brother went from speaking to not speaking to him when he found out that Peter had seduced his wife. Turned out that it was Amanda who did the seducing and Peter had been fooled hook, line, and sinker! When Dan found out the truth, he forgave his brother and things went from good to bad to even better. Yup, life was definitely good for Peter Baker. Yet, he couldn’t help but feel that there was something missing in his life. Try as he could, he couldn’t figure out what. He knew that ever since he was a little child, he would constantly dream about a car crash and hearing screams and a baby crying. And then he would wake up, sweating and his heart pounding.

He suspected that his parents knew something about his nightmare but weren’t telling him about it. whenever he broached the subject with them, Kevin would turn away and walk off and Noelene would say, “It’s just a dream, hun. Nothing to worry about.” But Peter knew that the dream was trying to tell him something. He may not dream about it everyday but whenever he was stressed, the images would come back and haunt him. He knew that his parents were never going to answer that question so he gave up on asking them. But he didn’t give up on finding out the message of that dream. As he grew older, he realized that the noise he heard were actually gunshots. Little did Peter Baker know that the answer to that would change the day he met her.

In contrast to him, Eve Jacobsen’s life was anything but. She had no friends and no family. All she had was her self. She had nothing but that was because no one understood her. No one would play her games. No one would think of her as a friend because they were afraid of her. Eve was smart, a genius even. She was far superior than any people younger or older than her and she knew it. And she used it to her advantage. That was her survival technique and it worked. She out up walls and didn’t let anyone in so that they would not take advantage of her. At times, especially at nights, Eve wondered what she had done to deserve this life. She wondered what her parents had done that made her suffer. She had no recollection of her parents whatsoever. The only memories she had of them were hazy. Whenever she tried to think harder, all she could remember was gun shots and screams of “Get the kids to safety! No! Not the kids!” She knew that her parents had died when Eve was very young.

She wondered what had happened to her brother, Pete. She remembered the day that they were forced apart by the authorities. All she could remember was people saying how they couldn’t be together for their own good. ‘Sometimes, I feel that this is something out of Star Wars really. How Luke and Leia had to be separated from birth so that the Emperor Palpatine didn’t know about them.’ Eve mused to herself. She had tried to track her brother down but to no avail. Little did she know that she would soon be reunited with him again.

Peter Baker fan fics and Eve fics are my favourites. In any form. :wub:

I can tell this is going to be great. And I especially like it when we have insight to Peter and Eve's past.

Keep up the good work. BTW, what is your first name if you don't mind me asking? If you don't want to post it here, you can PM me.

She had no recollection of her parents whatsoever. The only memories she had of them were hazy. Whenever she tried to think harder, all she could remember was gun shots and screams of “Get the kids to safety! No! Not the kids!” She knew that her parents had died when Eve was very young.

By Gosh, that is sad :( I cant even begin to imagine what sort of a life she lead as a Child :(

Please, Update this awsome fic soonish.

Archived