Complications From The Heart

Guest SfanS

sniff, no one responded! :(:angry: HMPH! Oh well, I only have a few more chapters, then it's finished. I only have, like, 3 pages. Oh well, I enjoy writing it, so I'll continue it even without the comments, LOL! Here's the chapter:

Chapter 11: ( I'll think of a name later)

Kit sat asleep in the hospital bed. KIm and Rachel were up with the baby on the next floor. Beth and Tony had gone to the canteen to eat, and sent Matilda and Lucas home to bed. It was late. The hospital was more quiet than usual, and Kit had gone to sleep easily, dreaming of all that had happened that day...

After going into labour and giving birth, thing's didn't exactly settle down. Kit felt as though if she held her new baby girl, she may love it, so didn't want to hold her. She was going to give it to Kim and Rachel, and that was her decision. She hadn't told them yet, but was scared she wouldn't be strong enough to give her baby up.

She, Kim and Rachel sat around the hospital bed, as Kim and Rachel took turns in holding the baby. It was nameless for now, and they were planning to name her, but they needed to sort out their problems first. Kim had been holding his daughter for awhile, and offered her to Kit. When Kit refused again, both him and Rachel knew something was wrong. "Kit! How come you are just refusing to hold your own daughter?!" Kim asked. "Look, she's not GOING to be mine!" Kit exclaimed, receiving strange looks from thye other two.

"What do you mean?" Rachel asked her, and Kit explained her plan.

"So," Kit finished up "You guys can't have kids, so I'm giving her to you." Kit tried to sound sure of herself, although she really wasn't. She knew she couldn't change her mind, when she saw how happy they both were. After making sure she was sure, Rachel hugged her tightly, as did Kim, and they both thanked her a million times, making sure she knew how happy it made them. Kit knew, but she didn't feel any better.

Kit dreamed that night, of giving her baby up, and crying in bed, and when she woke up, there were real tears dried up on her cheeks. She wiped them away, shaking her head at her stupid self. Her mother had said she would come to see her that morning, and Kit was looking forward to the distraction.

Beth burst into the room with happiness. "Hasn't this been a wonderful week? Tony and I getting engaged, you giving birth to a beautiful little girl..." Beth trailed off, noticing that when she said that, Kit winced a little bit. "Kit? Are you okay?"she asked with concern.

"Yeah, fine....wedding plans then, right?" Kit replied, trying to sound happy....

"Okay, so, I was thinking you and Matilda as bridesmaids, but we need a colour you both look good in, and-" Beth stopped talking when she saw her daughter was hardly paying attention to anything she was saying. "Kit, sweet, please, tell me what's wrong!" she exclaimed, and Kit told her mother everything. Her fight with Kim and Rachel the day before, how she told them she was giving the baby away, how happy they were, and lastly, how she wasn't sure if she wanted to give the baby away.

"Oh Kit" was all Beth said when Kit had finished the story. At the end, Kit had broken down, crying hard about giving the baby away, and all that was happening, and all her mother could do was hold her, both of them praying things would be all right....

TO BE CON TIN UED

If you want it to be of course. I need to know what you thought, and if it's worth doing a sequel, as that's the end of THIS one. Now that the baby's born, I ended it, if you want to hear more, than I'll do a sequel, etc. Here's the cliffhanger for the sequel, if it happens:

Will Kit give the baby to Kim and Rachel?

Will Kim and Rachel find out about Kit not wanting to give it away?

Will Kim, Rachel and Kit's fight begin again, worse than it ever was?

Will KIm and Rachel break up, and if so for what reason?

Will SfanS continue this fanfic?

Anyway, please review!

Comments

Archived