Downloading from this site!

Guest freakybuffy

That specific video has been uploaded to megaupload you dont have to be a member to download from their. With that one I would try going into the site which I just tried and it works, type in the three letters that appear and then wait for the 45seconds it usually takes for the download link to appear then click on download and the pop up download box will appear asking you to save it, press save and not open then your download should start after the download has completed you should then beable to open it.

Install divx, i had problems when i first started downloading and had no problems since....

There is one jack and martha file that was uploaded that is in the wrong format, the person was going to fix it. Basically that episode didnt work for anybody who downloaded it.

Just had a look and the file you are talking about "Jack and Martha the early years" Is the file im talking about.

Basically it was uploaded in the wrong format, which the uploader is now aware of, so until she re-does her video (she posted saying she was working on it) None of us can watch it.

The file is still a Windows Movie Maker file in that original link, so consequently won't work on anyones computer except loobieloo's due to us not having the data that is included in that movie.

Try with a different random clip of anything from megaupload and see if you have the same problem, it should work fine for you.

But basically.... none of us are able to successfully watch the video you are having problems with :) No matter how many times you try converting the file to something else, it will continue to not work from that link :D

uh-oh :unsure: I kinda caused all of this and you will be happy to know I have done it again and uploading now so the wait isnt much longer!

Im sooooooo terribly sorry for all of this

It’s ok. :D It was my first ever download. So I wasn’t sure how to do it anyway. At least I know what I’m doing now. I’m downloading Jack and Martha’s wedding as we speak, so looking forward to see that. Will check in a few days to see if your video is ready can’t wait for that one as well, because I’m a HUGE Jack and Martha fan.

Hope they get back together and live happily ever after, so to speak in soap world

Archived