Vulnerable - All Within My Hands

Guest -Tess-

Sorry for being so slow for an update!

------------------------------------------------------------

If you're lost you can look and you will find me,

Time after Time

Peter looked down at Sally's sleeping form on the couch. Ric, Cassie and Pippa had gotten home 3 hours ago, and were now asleep. He and Sally hjad stayed up talking, and had fallen asleep. With one arm around her, Pete began to think.

When he was 16, Peter and his then - girlfriend, melissa, had a son, who they named Drew. As soon as he was born, Melissa had left, and he had never seen Drew again. Until now. Drew was planning to come down to the bay for a visit in 2 weeks, and sally or anyone for that matter, had no idea that Drew even exsisted. Peter wanted a relationship with Drew, but he didn't want to lie to Sally either.

"I've got to tell her tomorrow", Peter decided.

After all, how hard could it be?

If you fall, I will catch you, I'll be waiting,

Time after Time

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great chapter -Tess-! Short but sweet. It's good that you have included some background info on Drew for future reference. I like the interaction between Peter and Sally - hopefully it'll have a positive outcome and a long lasting one too.

I also liked the inclusion of the "Time after Time" song lyrics - very apt.

Keep up the good work - look forward to more chapters.

• 4 weeks later...

Morning finally came, and Peter woke with Ric right behind him to find Sally and Cassie making breakfast. "'Bout time you two got up", Cassie said, throwing a tea towel at Ric.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, ahve to cut this short, i'll finsih it tonight...

Archived