Short Long Story

Guest home and away fanatic

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew it I knew she sounded familiar and now I know but why was she crying did something happen to Ethan or Matilda or both.

"I am that girl that tried to help you out, Belle why are you crying?" I carefully asked

"It is Matilda it was her birthday and she ended up in her"

"Oh no I am so sorry what happened to her and Ethan where are they" I asked

"I think Matilda is still in the intensive care unit and Ethan is in another room" she replied

Just then Jack walked back in "Hi baby what are you doing I thought you were going home"I asked

"I did go back home and came right back to see you"

"Jack this is Belle Taylor she was in the accident as well as her friend and her baby boy"

After us three talked for a while a nurse walked in and said "Belle you have a visitor"

The nurse ducked out for a little while then brought baby Ethan into the room

"Hello Ethan"Belle said to her beautiful baby boy.

"Nurse what about Matilda how is she going"

"I will just go check now I will be back soon"

what happens to matilda next week and who tries a runner

Ummm...shouldnt it be Martha Holden if their married? And im assuming their married since they have baby, but i guess you dont have to be married to have a baby. Anyways, i didnt know Martha was in the explosion, i thought she just heard it from the house :unsure: Great chapter though

Please update soon :D

Archived