Peter and Tracey

Guest Lilone

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say, there's heaps of twists in this fic, Lil! But, it's good. :D

Fabulous updates! Love it heaps. Rice is a real idiot. Hurting Tracey like that. I hope Peter didn't shoot him. Heck, if he didn't, I would've.

*Cheers on Pete* :P

Update soon. :D

Peter opened his eyes and clutched the back of his head his other hand was holding his gun. Peter slowly managed to get up and saw Rice lying motionless on the ground.

Peter ran over to him and checked for a pulse but he had no pulse, as he looked at his chest he saw a bullet in his chest.

Peter tried to resituate him but he was dead.

Peter was an emotional wreck all he could do was clutch on to his gun up; he lost his balance and stumbled back into the corner of the room, shaking and shivering

As Peter was holding his gun and just looking at Rice lying in front of him, Lara and Jack entered the station.

“Rice” shouted Jack as he ran over to his body.

“Pete, what’s happened?” asked Lara.

Peter was in shock and dropped the gun in front of him.

Jack turned around and said “Lara he’s dead”.

Lara and Jack look at a very shocked and shaken Peter, who looked liked he had just committed murder.

Preview:

Will Peter be charged with murder?

Claire returns to take charge of the case but will she believe her ex?

How will Tracey react?

Another cliffhanger?!?! Lil!!!

Clare, you better believe Peter. But, then again, she's his ex and she'll probably be bitter about them breaking up so she'll be.... Bring on the cat fight between Tracey and Clare!

Update soon! Peter has to be alright! :lol:

A-ha! Peter kills Rice! The evil person is dead! Serves him right for hurting Tracey! :P

Peter was still shaking he can’t believe that Rice is dead, Peter couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw Claire entering the interview room.

“Claire, Claire” Peter shouted as he raced over and hugged her.

The constable watching Peter left the room to leave Claire to talk to Peter.

“Claire I swear I didn’t do it” Peter insisted as he tried to get Claire to listen.

Claire remained silent as she just looked into Peter’s eyes.

“Please Claire you have to believe me”

“Pete just tell me what happened”

“Well me and Rice were arguing, he had been in a tiff with Tracey and I confronted him about it, he would not answer me and we started to push each other around, he ended up on the floor and…”

“And what Pete?”

“I don’t know I can’t remember”

“Pete you have to remember, this isn’t looking very good for you”

“Claire, I know this but I swear to you I did not shot him”

Jack entered the interview room followed by Dan.

“Dan please help me!”

Dan went over to Pete and hugged him in comfort

“I didn’t do it”

“I know”

Claire walked out of the room with Jack where tears began to come to her eyes, “Jack I don’t know, he is just not the Pete I used to know”

“He wouldn’t kill Rice”

Claire was getting really emotional she hated the fact she had to interview someone she loved and wanted to be with for the rest of her life.

Tracey entered the station looking for Pete, “Claire what are you doing here” asked Tracey as she started to get confused.

“Its Rice he has been killed and Peter was holding his gun in his hand when Jack and Lara found Rice”

“So Peter killed rice?”

“We honestly don’t know all Pete can remember is arguing with him"

“Pete wouldn’t” said Tracey still in shock.

As soon as Claire left the room and Tracey entered, Peter ran over and hugged Tracey as tight as he could, “You believe me don’t you?”

“Pete I don’t know but I think I should stop seeing you until this is sorted”

Peter felt like his body had just been ripped in half as he heard Tracey telling him that she didn’t want to see him for a while, he was devastated.

“You don’t believe me do you?” asked Peter as he tried to make Tracey understand that he didn’t do it.

Claire entered the room and walked over to a very weird Peter, “Pete I’m sorry but we are going to have to charge you with murder”

Jack walked over to Peter and took him out to the front desk where he Darren McGrath just looked at him before walking Pete down to the cells.

“Jack surely this isn’t right, you all know Peter” shouted Dan as his anger grew more towards Peter’s mates.

Dan stormed out of the station as he watched Peter go into the cells.

Claire entered Peter’s office and shut the door as she began to cry, “Surely he wouldn’t” said Claire to herself over and over again until Jack entered the office.

“Claire are you ok?” asked a concerned Jack.

“Yes” Claire wiped away her tears as she looked at the photo of Jack, Lara, Peter and Tracey on Peter’s desk.

“Surely it must be a mistake”

“Claire, when I walked in to the station I saw Rice on the floor then turned around to see Peter shaking and nervous with his gun in his hand”

“I know but surely not Pete!”

“Jack he is innocent I just know it, I am not giving up on him, I….”

“I what?”

“Nothing” replied Claire as she looked away from Jack hoping he would change the subject.

“Claire you can tell me”

“Ok, Ok I love him still Jack, he means to world to me, I can’t bear to see him like this”

“Ok well lets find the evidence that clears Peter”

Promo: What does Tracey tell Claire that puts the case in a whole different perspective?

“Pete would not kill Rice or anyone in fact”

Claire starts to get confused to why Tracey is thinking this way.

“Why do you think he killed Rice?”

“I don’t want to have to tell you this…”

Archived