Peter and Tracey

Guest Lilone

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Dr. Green left the room Peter entered, “your going to be ok”

Tracey looked away from Peter as she held her pillow tight.

“Trace, what’s wrong?” asked Peter who saw Tracey getting acting all cold towards him.

Peter went to put his hand on Tracey’s arm but she quickly moved further away.

Peter thought the best thing was to leave Tracey too get some rest, “Tracey I’m going to go but if you want me to stay I can?” Peter hoped Tracey wanted him to stay but she just stayed silent.

“Ok night Tracey” said Peter as he smiled her goodbye.

Peter walked out of the hospital even more confused, first Tracey didn’t want him to leave her alone but after she saw the doctor she didn’t want to be no where near him. “The doctor” Peter mumbled to himself before realising that he must of told Tracey something.

Peter turned around and ran back into the hospital towards Tracey’s room.

Peter stopped outside her room and took a deep breath before looking at her at saying “Tracey, what’s wrong?”

Peter walked further towards her before she said “Pete” and burst into tears.

Peter hugged Tracey and heard her say, “I lost my baby”

Peter was shocked to find out she had lost her baby and that she was pregnant.

Peter held Tracey tight in his arms as she cried even more; Peter was really emotional even his eyes begin to fill up with tears.

Tracey looked up and Peter and said “I’m so sorry”

“What are you sorry for, I’m here for you now, I’m here”

Dr. Green entered Tracey’s room and told her that she was able to go home.

“You are coming with me” insisted Peter as he grabbed Tracey’s belongings.

“I will be ok”

“I am not taking no for an answer” replied Peter as he helped Tracey out of the hospital and headed towards his car.

Peter and Tracey arrived at his apartment, Tracey couldn’t believe how supportive Pete had been after him finding out she was pregnant, but then again she was still in shock as she didn’t know herself.

Peter entered the apartment followed by Tracey,

He immediately walked into his bedroom and took a spare quilt cover from the top of his wardrobe and placed in on his chair.

“I will sleep on the sofa,” said Peter as he turned the TV on”

Tracey sat next to him as she just saw what a handsome and kind man Peter Baker was.

Every time she saw him in action at work she thought he would be just another typical guy who would want a bit off fun, but not Peter he was different in her eyes.

“You want to watch a film?” asked Peter as he picked up his dvd collection.

“Yeah why not, how about ‘The usual suspects’” said Tracey as she handed Peter the DVD to put in the DVD player.

Tracey watched as Peter bent down to put the disc in the dvd player, just watching Peter lean down like that reminded her that she has always wanted to know he if worked out to get a figure like he had.

Peter sat back up on the chair and looked at Tracey who was staring at him “What” laughed peter.

“I have always wanted to ask you, do you work out a lot to get a fine ass like that?”

Peter started to giggle and replied by saying “I have never been told I have a fine ass, a cute ass once. Anyway yes I do work out I have my own Gym in my garage”

Tracey was amazed; she liked peter more and more.

The film began and Peter suddenly said, “We forgot something”

“Stand up a minute” said Peter as he made Tracey stand up.

Peter lifted up his sofa to make a bed, she started to giggle at Peter, deep down he loved all his little toys, like his gym and his sofa bed what he could his “magic bed”.

Tracey began to lie on the bed while Peter grabbed the popcorn from the kitchen.

Peter sat a distance away from Tracey as he didn’t want to make Tracey feel even more confused about everything especially after loosing her baby, he didn’t want to push her.

Tracey looked at Peter and said, “Will you hold me”

Peter smiled and moved further towards her as they hugged, Peter was happy that he had Tracey in his arms, this is what he has wanted for weeks but one thing was still playing on his mind ‘ Who was the dad of the baby?’

Peter kissed Tracey on the forehead and she lay in his arms watching the film.

Peter woke up as he took his arms from Tracey’s body, he was so happy, his heart was racing faster every time he looked near or even caught a glimpse of her out the corner of her eyes, but as he looked at Tracey the more he thought about the baby and why she didn’t tell him about it, he was kind of upset with Tracey about it. But he decided to let Tracey have some rest before bringing up the baby again.

As Peter walked up to the bathroom Tracey slowly woke up and couldn’t believe she fell sleep in Peter’s arms.

“Morning”

“Hey Pete, thanks for last night you kept me safe”

“I told you, I’m here for you when ever you need me”

Tracey couldn’t keep the smile off her face; she was falling for Pete more and more she looked at him,

“Trace I have go to go work but you can stay here”

“I think I might go into work, I don’t want to be alone”

“Ok you have to give your statement today but soon as you have done that I am bringing you back home”

“Ok ok Boss”

Tracey walked into the bathroom to have a quick shower, Peter walked up to the front door as he heard the postman,

As Peter opened his letter, a picture fell out of the envelope, he and Claire from the last holiday they went on.

Peter hated the fact that the only way he could keep in touch with Claire was through a letter but he knew with her blessing he was able to move on with his life. He heard Tracey turn off the shower so he quickly placed the letter in his Jacket pocket before he went into his room and changed into his work clothes.

Peter and Tracey arrived at the station were Peter noticed the station was empty,

“Hello?”

Peter walked into his office to find all his office trashed and “you Bitch” written on his wall.

“Pete I think that’s aimed at me”

“What do you mean?”

Peter was really confused by the moment in time because he had no idea what was going on.

“I think you should sit down”

Tracey and Peter entered the interview room.

“Last night I didn’t just collapse in pain, I was hit”

“You were hit!”

“Pete please don’t get wound up”

“Trace just tell me what’s going on”

“Ok, well when I arrived at the station I was in a mess with me losing my dad and one night I got chatting to someone and I don’t know it just happened, I slept with him. The next day he left mine and told me he was going away for a while but he was really hooked on me, when he came back he went mental at me, While he was away I sorted my head out and was falling for someone else, so soon as I knew he was back I told him too meet me but flew off the handle when I ended things. As I was pushing him out of my flat he pushed me and I hit my stomach on the side bench and smacked my head on the bed as I fell to the ground.”

Trace just looked as Peter as he was taking in what she had just told him.

“Pete says something?”

“Who was he?”

“You don’t know him, Pete I don’t want to take it any further, please just leave it”

Peter jumped up from his seat clenching his fists with anger, he had grown really found of Tracey now she has been hurt by another man, he just wanted to make him pay for hurting her but he was mad that she didn’t tell him who it was.

“Pete!”

“Ok, ok I wont say a word but Tracey you can’t let him get away with this, at least make a statement?”

“Pete please I don’t want to take it any further”

“I didn’t even know I was pregnant either did he”

Peter couldn’t believe Tracey didn’t know, he started to feel upset by the fact that she had to deal with the fact she only just found out she was pregnant but then told she lost the baby.

Tracey was surprised by how Pete reacted, she knew he would be upset but as she looked at him she wasn’t too sure to tell him who was the father, but she decided the best thing was too keep it a secret, if she didn’t Peter would fly off the handle for sure as he was one of Peter’s good mates. Tracey just wanted to hug Peter, as she leaned in for a hug she heard someone enter the station.

Jack and Lara entered the station and said “Pete?”

“In here!”

“What has happened in your office?”

Peter looked at Tracey and really wanted to tell Lara and Jack about what really is going on but he knew if he did, he would loose Tracey for good. That was the last thing he wanted.

“I have no idea”

“We just found in like that, Jack”

Thoughts were flying through Peter’s mind, it was getting to much for him, he just looked at Tracey before walking out of the room and entered the toilets. Peter was really confused about the whole situation with Tracey. He knew deep down it was his duty to report the incident but he never felt like this before like he does with Tracey.

As Peter splashed water on his face to cool himself down he realised that if he didn’t know him then he would keep supporting Tracey until he thought the time was right to tell her he wanted her to be with her.

Preview: Peter finds out who the father of Tracey’s baby was but will finding out be the biggest mistake of his life?

Peter re rentered the interview room where Tracey and Jack was talking.

Peter smiled at Tracey as he thought it was best to do what she had asked him.

Tracey felt a weight off her shoulders, as she knew Peter was going to keep it a secret.

“Rice has not turned up today,” said Lara as she thought Jack may know where he is.

Peter noticed how agitated Tracey looked when Rice’s name was mention but he did not think anything of it.

“He came back yesterday from his month training course, he was rostered on today”

2 hours later.

Peter and Tracey were clearing up his office when Peter opened the office door and heard Rice talking to Jack.

“You made it then Rice” said Peter.

Tracey suddenly dropped some case files as she heard peter talking to Rice.

Peter again noticed how weird Tracey acted when Rice’s name was mentioned.

Rice walked into the office to talk to Peter but it was obvious to Peter that Tracey was not ready to be back at work so he said “Tracey I’m taking you home”

Tracey was relived that Peter would take her home because she was a nervous wreck around Rice.

Tracey and Peter headed out of the office and Tracey kept looking back at Rice who has a smile on his face as he watched her leave.

Peter dropped Tracey off at his apartment before kissing her on the cheek goodbye then drove back to the station, as he was driving all he could think about was Tracey acting all nervous around rice, ‘surely it can’t be rice’ Peter said to himself over and over. Rice was like a best mate, Peter always went out with him and Jack for drinks after work, and he is a good bloke.

Peter entered the station and saw Rice finishing some paper work off at the front desk, “Hey did Tracey get home ok?”

“Yes fine, why?”

“Because I know she has not been well after her visit to the hospital”

“How do you know about that?” asked Peter as everything he did’nt want to believe started to come together bit by bit.

As Peter sat in his office all he could think about was how jumpy Tracey was around Rice, Peter thought he would give Tracey a call and see how she reacted when he talked about Rice.

Peter dialled Tracey’s number,

“Hey Babe, how’s work?”

“Not too bad just sitting in my office thinking, I have decided to keep it to myself, I don’t want to ruin what we have”

“Me too Pete”

“Ok I got to go Rice wants me to help him”

“Owe ok”

Peter knew by Tracey saying ok and how her voice changed that he was the father off the baby,

Peter was never normally a violent man but he had hurt Tracey which made him upset and angry.

Peter decided he would confront Rice. But he doesn’t know how he will react if his gut instinct is correct.

“Peter I am going now!”

“Hold on a minute” said Peter as he walked up to Rice.

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure”

“Did you sleep with Tracey?”

Rice looked shocked at Peter asking him,

“Did you?” shouted Peter, as he demanded an answer.

“What has she been saying?”

“Answer me now” shouted Peter as he pushed Rice to the ground and grabbing his shirt as he kept Rice on the ground.

“Let go off me,” said Rice as he tried to force Pete off him but Peter kept him to the ground.

Preview: What will Peter do to Rice?

Archived