Peter and Tracey

Guest Lilone

Here's a teaser

Peter picked up his jacket and was beginning to smile when he thought about seeing his partner at work, Tracey Thompson. She is so hot Peter thought to himself as he remembered how he has always liked her but the only problem is he is too shy to ask her out even for a drink.

Shall I write more?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter slowly woke up as his alarm kept playing the sound of his sirens in his police car; Peter rubbed his eyes and lifted his bed sheets off him as he walked into the bathroom with just his boxers on and a towel over his shoulder. Peter turned the shower on as he looked at himself in the mirror, he pushed his hand through his hair as he only just realised how rough he felt from drinking too much the night before.

Peter got in the shower and began to sing “Every time I step out the house they want to fight over me Maybe cuz I'm hot to death and I'm so so sexy” Peter washed his hair and eventually decided he better get ready for work else he will be late.

Peter got out of the shower and began to dry himself, he headed into the kitchen when he realised he began to rub his head, he walked over to the medicine cabinet and took 2 headache tablets before going back into his bedroom and putting his clean pair of boxers on, then his trousers. He then headed over to his wardrobe where to think about what shirt to wear today, this was Peter’s hardest choice of the day, he could choose from his white plan shirt, black shirt, light blue or his favourite black shirt. He eventually decided to go with the White shirt for a change.

Peter picked up his jacket and was beginning to smile when he thought about seeing his partner at work, Tracey Thompson. She is so hot Peter thought to himself as he remembered how he has always liked her but the only problem is he is too shy to ask her out even for a drink.

Peter drove into the police station and pulled up in his car park, he felt privileged that he actually had designated car park space with his name on. For the first time in his life, his life was looking up. He and Dan were getting along excellent. He loved his job and mot of all as they days pasted he was gaining more courage to ask Tracey on a date.

Peter walked into the station all chilled out with his hands in his pockets ready for another day in his office with a mountain of paper work.

As Peter walked further into his office he could hear Tracey in his office, he slowly opened his office door smiling at her, “Hey detective Baker, you are on time,” laughed Tracey as she moved from Peter’s desk.

“Where are you going” asked Peter hoping Tracey would stay in the same room as her.

“This is your desk not mine Pete” Tracey reminded Peter.

“Yeah I know but you can stay there if you want?”

“Hold on one minute” said Peter as he thought of a solution to his problem.

“Constable Holden, can you bring in the desk from the other office and put it in here?”

“Sure boss I will bring it in a minute”

Jack and Rice entered Peter’s office carrying a desk.

“Where do you want it”?

“In front of mine please” replied Peter.

Jack and Rice placed the table in front of Peter’s so when Tracey was working she would be in front of Peter.

Peter got in the shower and began to sing “Every time I step out the house they want to fight over me Maybe cuz I'm hot to death and I'm so so sexy” Peter washed his hair and eventually decided he better get ready for work else he will be late.

Vain Peter. But so cute and so :wub: !

Awww, so cute. When he works he gets to look at Tracey. :wub: Lucky them both!

Love it heaps! Update soon!

“You only want me in the same room so I can make your coffee” laughed Tracey as she just stood looking at Peter.

Peter was in a daze, he just could not stop staring at his gorgeous colleague, he was in so much of a daze he knocked his latest case file on the floor.

Peter turned around and leant down to pick up the papers not realising that Tracey was enjoying the view of his small nice bum.

Peter stood up and placed the papers on the desk before saying “do you want to go to the dinner for a bite to eat”

“Sure why not” Tracey said as she grabbed her coat and followed Peter out of the station.

Peter and Tracey arrived at the station and saw Dan, Leah and Sally having a chat, “Hey Pete you ok?” asked Dan.

“Yes mate I’m good”

“We are all going for a few drinks later, do you want to come?”

“Sure, this is Tracey by the way, Tracey Thompson. She has been transferred to the station”

They all greeted Tracey with a warm smile and a “hello”

“We were just leaving Pete but I will see you around 7 at the surf club?” asked Dan.

“Ok see you there” replied Peter as he and Tracey sat down.

Peter started to look at the food menu when he heard “Detective Baker”

Peter lifted his head up and saw Colleen heading over to his table in a fluster, “Quick quick some one is trying to get n to your car” colleen said as she saw Peter jump up from his seat and head to his car, Peter ran out of the dinner followed by Tracey and Colleen.

Peter saw a hooded person trying to get into his car, he shouted “Oi” before watching the hooded person run away, Peter followed but he as he chased his around the corner he lost sight of him.

Peter returned to Tracey and colleen who was looking at Peter’s car,

“You lost him?” asked Tracey.

“My legs are not as good as they used to be” laughed Peter as he grinned at Tracey.

“I rang constable Holden and gave him a description”

“Thank you”

“You can’t leave anything anywhere these days” colleen said as she rambled on even more.

Peter looked at Colleen and said “come on, lets get you inside” Peter said as he helped Colleen back into the dinner.

“Such a gentleman” colleen said looking at Tracey.

All three of them headed back into the dinner where Peter brought them all a drink.

Peter and Tracey arrive back at the station, “An eventful day in Summer Bay” said Tracey as she sat in her chair opposite Peter.

“Pete…”

“Yeah” replied Peter as he looked at Tracey.

“It’s 6:30 don’t you have to meet Dan?”

“Crap I forgot, I better go home and get changed”

“Ok well I will lock up after I finished here”

“What are you going on about, you are coming as well” said Peter as he took Tracey’s pen out of her hand and placed it on the table as he grabbed her hand and pulled her up off her chair.

“Ok, ok but I have to go home first,” replied a very pleased Tracey that she and Peter will be going for a drink together.

Peter and Tracey headed out of the station and towards his car.

Peter drove to Tracey’s flat and said “Ok I will be about 20 minutes, be ready for me”

“Ok see you soon” said Tracey as she grinned as she left Peter in the car to go back to his place before picking her up later.

Peter arrived at his apartment where he ran over to the stereo and turned the volume to it’s max and started to smile at the thought of him and Tracey getting to know each other more, Peter jumped in the shower and back out before heading into his wardrobe to pick out his bran new pair of light blue jeans and his baby pink shirt that Dan brought him for Christmas.

Peter placed his shoes on then went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and put some after-shave on.

Peter went in o his cupboard and took his gel out; he placed a bit of gel on his hands before rubbing his fingers to make his hair spiky.

Peter ran over to the stereo and turned it off then headed out of the house and into his car.

Peter arrived outside Tracey’s apartment and loked into her window where he could see Tracey coming her hair, he decided to go and knock on the door instead of pap ping his horn, Peter got out of his car and headed towards the door as he rang the doorbell.

Tracey opened the door and smiled at Peter “Hey you are on time”

“Yes like Colleen said I’m a gentleman especially when it comes to beautiful detectives,” grinned Peter hoping that he had not just made a complete fool of himself.

Peter took Tracey’s hand and led her to his car as he opened the door for her as she got in.

Peter closed Tracey’s door before getting in the car, He started to car and headed to Noah’s bar.

Peter and Tracey walked into Noah’s bar where they saw Brad, Sally, Leah and Dan drinking.

“Hey Pete, Hey Tracey” said Dan as he pulled up two chairs round their table.

“So what have you two detectives been up today?” asked Brad.

“If I told you I would have to kill you” laughed Peter.

“Not really, nothing much just paper work”

Peter took of his jacket and Dan noticed Peter’s pink shirt

“Hold on big brother, who are you trying to impress?, you only told me that you would wear that shirt when you are trying to impress someone”

“I just felt like wearing it” replied Peter trying not to look too obvious that he likes Tracey.

“So what will you be wearing on Friday for your party”

“What party?” asked Peter.

“Look at him trying to avoid telling everyone it’s his birthday on Friday” laughed sally.

“Dan how many people have you told that I’m 25 on Friday”

“25 more like 33”

“Be round Sally’s house for 7pm”

“I don’t need a fuss,” replied Peter.

“I don’t care you are getting a party”

1 hour later

Sally and Brad had left around 20 minutes ago and Leah and Dan are just about to leave,

“Right mate we are going, can I have a word?”

“Sure” replied Peter as he got up and walked towards Dan.

“She is a good one you have there”

“I don’t have her”

“You use your Baker charm”

“Thanks mate” laughed Peter as he walked back over to Tracey.

Tracey’s phone began to bleep and Tracey read her message, “Pete I have got to go, I’m sorry” said Tracy as she quickly exited Noah’s bar.

Preview: who turns up in Summer Bay that turns Tracey’s life upside down?

“Hold on big brother, who are you trying to impress?, you only told me that you would wear that shirt when you are trying to impress someone”

“I just felt like wearing it” replied Peter trying not to look too obvious that he likes Tracey.

“So what will you be wearing on Friday for your party”

“What party?” asked Peter.

“Look at him trying to avoid telling everyone it’s his birthday on Friday” laughed sally.

“Dan how many people have you told that I’m 25 on Friday”

“25 more like 33”

“Be round Sally’s house for 7pm”

“I don’t need a fuss,” replied Peter.

“I don’t care you are getting a party”

Is it just me or is Peter being rather vain?!? :P:wub:

Fantastic update, Lil! Very entertaining! Update soonish! :D

“Tracey….” Peter shouted trying to get her attention but she just raced out of the surf club.

Peter didn’t know weather to go after her or just ring her later; he eventually decided to give her a call when he got home,

Peter was heading towards his flat when he saw the sign “Boarding school 500 yards”

Peter decided that he should go and see drew for the first time in 3 months.

Peter drove up to the boarding school and got out of the car, Peter was getting even more nervous as he walked towards the entrance,

Peter spotted Drew walking into the school so Peter shouted “Drew” Drew turned around and walked towards his dad.

“What are you doing here?” asked a very confused Drew.

“I have come to see you”

“I don’t want too see you, just go away and before you come back again just think about what is important to you in life” drew said as he headed back into the school.

Peter didn’t blame Drew for not wanting to get to know him, after all he did place him in boarding school, too much like his dad Peter thought to himself.

As Peter was driving back to the station Drew’s words kept going through his head over and over again “I don’t want too see you, just go away and before you come back again just think about what is important to you in life”

Peter was just about to drive into his driveway when he thought, “No Drew’s right, I know what is important in my life” Peter reversed out of his drive and headed to Tracey’s flat.

Peter arrived outside Tracey’s flat to see her front door wide open, Peter was curious about her being home with the front door open so he slowly walked up to the door looking around before saying “Tracey are you home?”

Peter walked into the kitchen noticing the place quite and Tracey’s car outside but no Tracey inside. As he walked into the bedroom he saw Tracey laying on the floor hold her stomach.

Pete ran over to her saying “I’m here now you are going to be ok”

As he rang 000 to get an ambulance.

Peter sat next to Tracey holding her in her arms trying to get her to keep talking to him, when he noticed blood was on his shirt coming from Tracey’s head.

Peter took off his shirt and put his shirt on her head to stop the bleeding.

Tracey turned and looked at Pete saying “My stomach”

Peter just tried to keep Tracey talking, the ambulance finally arrived and took Tracey to the hospital.

Peter arrived at the hospital with Tracey where Jack and Lara were waiting for them.

Tracey was taking in the hospital where she said “Pete don’t leave me”.

Peter followed Tracey while the doctors were examining her.

“Pete” Jack said as he waited by the door.

“I will be back soon” Peter told Tracey as he squeezed her hand before going over to Jack.

“Do we know what happened?” Asked Lara.

“All I know is that I turned up to see her and I found her lying on the floor clutching on to her stomach. I want forensics their now!”

“They are, we will catch who ever done this” said Lara.

“Ok let me know what happens I’m staying here,” said Peter as he walked over to get a coffee

Back in Tracey’s room, Dr. Green was giving her a scan to see where the bleeding was coming from when he said

“I’m so sorry”

Promo:

What is wrong with Tracey and will she tell Peter?

Archived