Kip Gamblin Interview - H&A mentioned

Guest Angel_Parrish

I never really liked Scott in Home and Away - the PaternityGate fracas stripped Scott of any remaining likeability, IMO. He's okay in Casualty; however his character doesn't seem to do much, but maybe that's just bad writing as opposed to Kip Gamblin himself. And the memories of Scott are too strong for me to like him much at the moment. Also, in interviews, it has been noticed that he comes across as arrogant and self important. So consequently, I'm not a huge fan and would be inclined to agree with what Kee Kee is saying...BUT...I don't agree at all with how it has been said. It is one thing to say "This person has done X, Y and Z, and so I don't like him", but to be so nasty about someone you've never met, only seen on the TV and in the media, is unnacceptable IMO.

I agree with you there.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

He sucked as an actor and he isn't good looking. I am surprised he actually has a job, especially being the pig headed self centered bastard that he is.

Burn in hell you piece of crap. There are more deserving actors who should be stars.

Wow. I thought I hated him the most.

He sucked as an actor and he isn't good looking. I am surprised he actually has a job, especially being the pig headed self centered bastard that he is.

Burn in hell you piece of crap. There are more deserving actors who should be stars.

What a stupid, brainless post. **** off.

Archived