Love's Not A One Way Street

Guest matticus01

I know this is evil, but make Macca hurt Mattie so we have some drama and then Lucas can be all manly and go bash him up for hurting his wife. Hehe.

hahaha how do you know that i wasnt going to do that in the first place... :wink:

Well can you please? Sorry, this is your fic, but I just want that. And I thought you had updated. Darn. :(

I know this is evil, but make Macca hurt Mattie so we have some drama and then Lucas can be all manly and go bash him up for hurting his wife. Hehe.

hahaha how do you know that i wasnt going to do that in the first place... :wink:

Well can you please? Sorry, this is your fic, but I just want that. And I thought you had updated. Darn. :(

im going to update in about 10 minutes...maybe less okies :lol:

here it is the chapter you have been waiting for :P

Chapter 3

Belle’s P.O.V

“Hey!” I heard Mattie scream as she stormed up to Macca. “What the hell do you think your playing at?”

I quickly grabbed out my phone, which had a camera and video recorder in one and watched as my hands were shaking as I tried to find the video part.

‘If Cassie didn’t believe that Macca wouldn’t hurt her friends then we would soon find out!’ I said to myself as I dropped my phone. I bent down and picked it up and found the video recorder. I could still here Mattie screaming her lungs out at him and just as I pressed record and held it up so I could get both of them I saw it, the camera saw it, Ric and Bianca saw it.

Macca had full on hit Matilda in the face. He didn’t stop at one hit though, he slammed her down on the ground and started choking her and that’s when I saw Ric bolt for Macca himself. He flew at Macca and took him to the ground.

I quickly pressed stop and shoved my phone in my pocket as I ran over to Matilda to see if she was ok. Once a ran over to Mattie I bent down and saw that her neck was all red and she had tears in her eyes while rubbing her throat. I helped Matilda slowly sit up and saw Ric just about to hit Macca.

“No Ric!” I yelled as I got to my feet and pulled Ric up from Macca. “Just leave him. I’m sure Cassie is just going to love to see what he just did to Mattie!” I said as I pushed Ric to help Mattie.

I saw the look on Macca’s face, as he looked shocked and terrified all in one. We left him there as Ric and I helped Matilda to her feet and started walking off just as we heard what sounded like Cassie’s voice.

We didn’t stop or look behind us, we just kept Matilda walking, we wanted to get her home to Lucas and the twins.

“Oh no Lucas!” I thought to myself as we kept walking. “He’s going to kill Macca!”

I was right though, well not completely!

As soon as we got Matilda back home and Lucas saw her crying and saw the mark around her neck he new exactly what had happened and then it was on again. We got Bianca to stay with Mattie and the twins while Ric and I chased after Lucas.

I begged him that this wasn’t the way, that the police could sort it out because I got it all on tape but he didn’t listen. He fastened up his pace so he was almost power walking, Ric and I had trouble keeping up with him and we had to follow him around for twenty minutes while he kept speeding up while looking for Macca. Finally Lucas finally found him Cassie sitting in the diner and as usual Cassie looked happy as larry which meant only one thing…Macca didn’t tell her.

“Get up!” I heard Lucas say as he walked over to the middle of the diner where Cassie and Macca were seated.

Lucas went wild when Macca didn’t move and then he pushed him out of his seat.

“Get up!” he screamed again. We all watched as Macca got to his feet and stood on the other side of the chair, like he was scared of Lucas or something I don’t know but the next thing I new, the chair had flung backwards and Lucas was on top of him punching him in the face.

Archived