Current Australian Episodes query

Guest deadea

I was just wondering if any one else is having problems with the current austr. episodes? There is a sort of a visual 'merging' in places- I can still hear the audio perfectly, but every now and then the visual image goes 'forward' in the episode and sort of stalls, then it goes back to normal again. I'm just wondering if I need to download something to fix this (ie its my computer) or if everyone else has this problem?

It happens whether I veiw it in VLC, WMP or quicktime (which is what I normally view the eps in)

any suggestions?

I was just wondering if any one else is having problems with the current austr. episodes? There is a sort of a visual 'merging' in places- I can still hear the audio perfectly, but every now and then the visual image goes 'forward' in the episode and sort of stalls, then it goes back to normal again. I'm just wondering if I need to download something to fix this (ie its my computer) or if everyone else has this problem?

It happens whether I veiw it in VLC, WMP or quicktime (which is what I normally view the eps in)

any suggestions?

think your find it is the recording the signal on the digital system was interupted due to whether conditions causing breaking and freezes this is common and it is not your pc

any suggestions?

think your find it is the recording the signal on the digital system was interupted due to whether conditions causing breaking and freezes this is common and it is not your pc

ah. ok. cheers for letting me know. it's not really a big deal - just wanted to make sure it wasnt something i could fix. :)

Yea I get that too. It usually shows the picture from the beginning and then merges with the current picture. Actually it was quite funny the other day. Martha was on screen and it merged with the picture of Macca from the start of the ep. Her teeth were seen over his mouth so it looked like he was talking but all out of proportion

ok- so its definatley not my computer- I didnt want to come accross as complaining either! I am SO grateful to lil_tee for uploading these eps- and your right it only lasts a few seconds, I just wanted to make sure it wasnt something I was doing wrong! :)

Archived