Why Me? Why Us?

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 21- Just a little preview

Martha and Jack were sitting on the couch Martha had felt ill all afternoon so she Jack had a quite afternoon in Katie was upstairs with Jack Junior or JJ as they all called him to stop confusion, Katie was beginning to pack when she heard the doorbell ring and Jack answer it to Evan “Martha we need you to come down to the station with us please” Evan asks her “what why” Jack asks clearly confused.

“I can’t go with them” Martha says and runs and locks herself in the bathroom, “Martha let me in” Jack says Martha reluctantly opens the door and Jack goes in “what’s up babe” he asks an hysterical Martha

“I’m pregnant Jack” she told him! “What are you sure” he asked her “yes I done the test when you and Katie were going to Sams” she told him now calming down “Jack Mate is she coming out or what” Evan asked

“Yer ill bring her down in about half hour ok?” Jack told them “fine” Evan said and they went Martha just broke down and said “they think I did it don’t they? And because I killed that man who helped Steven that time that will all go against me” “you have to go Martha or it will look suspicious” he told her “ I cant Jack what if something happens to the baby with all the stress”

Preview

Will Jack persuade Martha to go!?

Archived