Why Me? Why Us?

Guest beckyboo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 20 - Sorry its so short

“What dead” Jack replied shocked at the news he had just heard, “yes dead Jack he was shot in the chest” Evan told him. Katie could see what was going on and was beginning to get nervous and asked Jack what was going on “Nothing sweetie just get in the car there’s been a slight change of plan Jacks coming home with us” Jack told her “Dad don’t lie to me I no when your lying to me yano mum told me you stutter and you are so what’s really wrong?” Katie asked. “Sam’s been shot, he dead Kate” Jack told her.

Flashback

Katie’s POV

“He has to go he can’t be involved in my baby’s life there’s no way that he can be.

2 hours later in the flashback

“Where’s Jack” Sam asked Katie.

“He’s with my dad because he wont be coming here tonight he’s ill” Katie told him.

“You go and get him right now” Sam shouted and grabbed Katie. Katie pulled a gun out and there was a struggle.

“BANG”

Katie looked down to see Sam’s lifeless body on the floor.

End of flashback

“Dad can we go home now please” Katie asked her dad quietly, Jack just thought she was upset about the death but there was more to it than that so it seemed. “Mum” Katie said as she got out the car and ran to Martha who though that she just didt want to leave Jack but then Jack got out the car with baby Jack. “What’s going on” she asked as they got inside. “You may want to sit down hun” Jack told her. Katie took baby Jack and went to put him down in the cot in her room and just lay there on the bed looking in the cot at her beautiful baby she new she had to leave so that she would never be parted from her beautiful baby boy.

“Someone just shot him for no reason” Martha asked Jack “looks that way babe” Jack replied

Back at the house

“I am sorry to have to ask you this Mr. Morris but did someone have reason to want your son dead?” “Well yes just the whole Holden family?” Mr. Morris replied this is when Evan had remembed seeing Martha on the beach threatening Sam just hours before his death had he found the murderer that quickly?

Preview

Marthas arrested does Jack believe her?

Will Katie watch her mum be charged for something she never did?

Woo Becky updated!!!!!! :D And it was a fabby update too, but you happened to post it just after I came off msn, which meant i couldn't read it untill this morning :angry2: But at least I got to read it :) It was really good and I am dying to know what is going to happen, so you better update today aswell :P I will start getting impatient :P

Em xx

• 4 weeks later...

Archived