A Stuggle To Cope

Guest .Amy.

In this fic i would like to concetrate on a few different people and i have so many ideas but i dont want to bore you so i have decided to write a little bit at a time. In the introduction it is about Tasha and her struggle to cope but i will return to her later. I didnt limit myself too much with the title because i want to write a little bit about different people and their personal sruggle to cope. This may seem confusing but it will come together in the end. P.S. and this might turn out to be quite a twisted story.

Chapter 1

Peter

Peter Baker lay sliently in his bed. He gazed at the clock on his right 09.00am. Nearly time to get up he thought. He turned over and gazed at his loving wife sleeping by his side. Then he got up and went to take a look at his baby son in the next room. Peter or 'James' as he is called now under witness protection hadnt slept for days, he had his family and he loved them very much but he couldnt help feeling the burning love for Eve Jacobson.

"I shouldnt be doing this to myself",

he whispered, he grabbed a pair of Jeans and a nearby fleece, put them on and jumped into the car.

"Summer Bay, here i come."

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 2

The sun rising over the ocean is always a beautiful sight and especially when you are with someone you love. As Alf and Colleen have found when they come to watch the sunrise every morning so no one will know about their secret romance. They knew what everyone would think, they were mad, well techanically they were, madly in love. When their eyes met, they changed from a slow walk to a very brisk one and fell into each others arms.

"I love you",

Alf whispered

"Same here"

She said back.

ENJOY

Chapter 3

Noah Lawson walked along the beach as the sun rose, the light was blinding but he knew he was home but he had alot of explaining to do. And then there was the fact that he knew a secret, a secret so big it could tear the town to pieces. He had a black beard and long shaggy hair. He was still wearing those

clothes, the same ones as that night. He was quite shocked when he saw Alf and Colleen kissing on the beach but it hurt, hurt him inside because it reminded him some much of him and Hayley. It all came back. He sat on the sand and thought, thought about how Sarah had shot him with a tranquilser and then locked everybody up while she replaced his body with a non-regonisble burnt one. She hid him in a nearby hut and told him 'someone will be here shortly'. He heard the shot, the one that presumably killed her. Then a woman called Zoe came, she had held him captive for months. He knew off all the things she was doing to the town and how she was in Summer Bay long before her revenge plans went into action. But there was one thing that really ticked him off that was how she drugged Hayley so it lead her to believe he was a ghost. Now he had to warn the whole town that she was still alive and was coming back for the third time.

Now for a very short preview of chapter 4:

Irene was looking forward to seeing Barry again. She had given up so much for this. She had now began to understand how Barry did what he had did. After all she had now done the same, it was the only thing to do................

MURDER

Archived