Writers Assistance

-Annie-

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I need some random help for my fic. What kind of career can you guys see Aden having? I already have a Summer Bay career picked out but I need one that would mean he would have to leave the bay to study for it and actually do it. It also needs be something kind of extravagant, something that has OTT and expensive confernce/parties all over the country, maybe even the world. Random, I know but the story is basically done except for figuring out this one bit

Any help would be great thanks :D

I'm annoyed at H&A...I had the next part of my fic all planned out before I went away, and when I come back they've pretty much stolen my idea...it's not exactly the same of course, but I bet people will think I've just copied them. *sigh* Now I don't know where to take the next part of my fic! :angry:

So I need some random help for my fic. What kind of career can you guys see Aden having? I already have a Summer Bay career picked out but I need one that would mean he would have to leave the bay to study for it and actually do it. It also needs be something kind of extravagant, something that has OTT and expensive confernce/parties all over the country, maybe even the world. Random, I know but the story is basically done except for figuring out this one bit

Any help would be great thanks :D

A travelling theatre company...? You could always have him studying drama :P and someone ask him to join them for a six month/year tour. :unsure:

I'm annoyed at H&A...I had the next part of my fic all planned out before I went away, and when I come back they've pretty much stolen my idea...it's not exactly the same of course, but I bet people will think I've just copied them. *sigh* Now I don't know where to take the next part of my fic! :angry:

Well maybe just do it anyway? People will always think what they want anyway and if you think it's a fic worth reading you should post it :) . Besides on TV you don't really see the character's thoughts and the way they're feeling, I mean I know the actors convey them through everything they do but you can often convey stuff in writing that dosn't always come across on screen.

Yeah, I agree with the princess above, just go for it.I've lost count of the amount of times I've been pre-empted and it's always interesting to see different people's takes on an idea.

• 2 weeks later...