Zoe Strikes Again

Guest OMG!How hot is martha and jack

hi dis my first fanfic jack was walking down the road nd tasha came out of the nearby bus shelter because it was raining. she said to tasha that martha really lucky to have him but martha should no that relationships cant last longer than a year coz then they become boring, so they need to make it while they last and that tasha and martha could still b frndz even if martha was with lucas and i was with jak coz they luv us still nd will rspekedt aowur idea to be together. on other side ofthe bay alf was talking to mrs flethcer about how kidz these days are so smart nd it putz him as a kid to shame.

thanks for your comments im writing part 2 now

sally and alf were walking along the beach still and then there was jack there with tasha, and zoe jumped out of thei bushes with a she said that if they didnt stop she would shoot herself and mrs smart after she killed herself and that she woodent do this if she could get the last reminding bit of pieter which was jacks liver and because she wanted to make sure pieter wasnt helping anyone and that by killing his liver he would all be gone nd she can live in peace becaoze nonobody will harm her and she wont bring out revenge onsummer beach after all.

alf said she was a floooping mounggarell and that she is mad jack meanwhile jumped up and pushed zoe into the sand and then he said that you **** hurt us because we are more than you and sarah said that we have beeting you before we would willing to do it again

my next chapter will come soon so dont worry

Sorry, but it didn't really do it for me. It's short; it's all like one continuous sentence with little punctuation and lots of spelling mistakes; and what is with the ****'s???

You need to write more clearly and describe the feelings of the characters, not just write one long list. Also, you're not allowed to used text speak on the board, which is what you used in the first part.

Another thing; to make it clearer who is saying what, some speech marks wouldn't go a miss.

Basically, my advice to you would be to try re-writing it again but considering punctuation and description in order to improve.

^^I agree. I know not everyone has perfect Spelling and Grammar, but I don't actually see much punctuation at all. I can see this fic having great potential, so may I suggest that when you write the next parts you perhaps send them for proof reading first. I think this could help improve it, and then more people would recognise the story's true potential. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived