Returning Emotions (by Nicom) - comments

~Angel~

Okay, sorry for the lack of updates. I couldn't get on my sisters comp, but good news - I've got a comp now!! Yess.... Unlimited hours. Kerching!

SO, I'll be updating later today. :)

Also, I don't know if I made it clear, but they've not broken up, they've just had an argument. lol. You'd know if I broke them up.. :)

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I was thinking 'Yess' when I read about Tasha slipping over :P and now its not going to happen. I have forgiven her for your last fic, but for something bad/funny to happen to her makes me happy. I'm wierd I guess.

Anyway,

This Henry better not hurt my Jack or else!!! Poor Jack not only does he have Martha on his back but he has Peter too.

Great writing as usual. Update soon.

Woot... look who's replying coz she actually read a JM fic... thats right, the Puds is..

Okay, that sounded way lamer than it was supposed to.

I promised I would, and I have. And I found myself laughing at parts, and becoming entirely frustrated with Martha when she went off at Jack... I just wanted to slap her around a bit. The writing quality is great, and the characters seem so much more real than when I watch... (or just flick on past) them on TV.

I must say though, I'm most intrigued by the little "In the next chapter" comments you seem to come up with... much wit there, I can see. I shall continue to read... I wanna know how this hostage situation plays out.