The Ada Nicodemou (Leah) Thread

Guest aussiefan83

I've been wondering for a while whether Ada is pregnant. She seems to be wearing flowing dresses in some scenes but not others. But then I know they film scenes in the wrong order, so that migh tnot mean anything. Does anyone know? I suppose if Ada is pregnant they will either have to send Leah off on holiday, or make her have some sudden fling with someone!?!

I was wondering the same thing

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she was on maternity leave would anyone even notice? It's not like they ever give her anything substantial to do on the show.

They could send her off into the sunset with Vinnie, she hasn't had the big storyline that was promised she was upset over Dan's death for like 5 minutes before trying it on with Miles, the Den stroyline wasn't very exciting :rolleyes:

I definitely think Leah has been burrowed away lately.

When Sally left I thought that Leah wouuld get much more of a chance to have her own, interesting, exciting storylines, instead of just handing tissues to other people, but it didn't really work out that way. Sure, Dan died, but that didn't last long, there were only a couple of real scenes when I thought, "Finally, Ada's acting is really getting a chance to shine," then it was back to tissues again.....

Her lack of storylines is another thing that makes me think she's pregnant. If she is, she has probably been doing light acting duties for health reasons. When Charisma Carpenter was pregnant on 'Angel', she was hardly in any scenes, she just was just lying down in bed most of the time, quite understandably.

On the other hand, maybe they are going to write Leah out and I'm imagining things :(

• 4 weeks later...

How embarrassing is it that I watched the Matrix yesterday, and had no idea that Ada was in it until the uni lecturer pointed out that it was her :rolleyes:?

dujour2.jpg

She's the girl with the White Rabbit tattoo... That's only one of my favourite things in the movie :rolleyes:!!

Old news, I know, but I was so ashamed of myself, I didn't think I should get away with it :P

How embarrassing is it that I watched the Matrix yesterday, and had no idea that Ada was in it until the uni lecturer pointed out that it was her :rolleyes:?

dujour2.jpg

She's the girl with the White Rabbit tattoo... That's only one of my favourite things in the movie :rolleyes:!!

Old news, I know, but I was so ashamed of myself, I didn't think I should get away with it :P

That's funny...my mum came home from uni telling me that Leah was in the Matrix as well! I wonder if you go to the same uni, or, in fact, are in the same class! :P

Archived