The Ada Nicodemou (Leah) Thread

Guest aussiefan83

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i also agree.it was very sad and ada did a great job. I walked past her and Danny Raco when they were going out when i was at school

Ooooh this whatever this is about it hasn't happened here so please remember that when posting i see that 1 post has been blanked out so as not to reveal the episode. Thanks :)

Talking of Danny Raco he has been directing some episodes in i don't usually take much notice of end titles as they uusally shrink the screen to reveal whats coming next and I saw his name at end of Wednesday's episode where Cassie crashed the car.

Tonight i don't think Ada lived up to the standards she set the other night, i was hoping for some great crying scenes between Leah and Sally when sally told Leah

about her premonition and meeting with Tom

but nothing! She was still okay tonight. Just not what i had hoped for.

I never got to say how brilliant I thought she was in the scene where Irene was holding her back, I was re watching it before and it truely was amazing. Hopefully now that they've opened doors for her character they can take her on a journey that places her somewhere other than behind the diner counter.

:o OMG! I accidently came across the episode where Leah finds out about

Dan's death

. The episode had me in tears. I've never cried like this watching a TV show before.

Ada has been my favourite actress on the show for a long time but even I wasn't expecting this.

• 5 months later...

I've been wondering for a while whether Ada is pregnant. She seems to be wearing flowing dresses in some scenes but not others. But then I know they film scenes in the wrong order, so that migh tnot mean anything. Does anyone know? I suppose if Ada is pregnant they will either have to send Leah off on holiday, or make her have some sudden fling with someone!?!

Archived