The Ada Nicodemou (Leah) Thread

Guest aussiefan83

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon Ada is just as good as Kate. She just doesn't get as much screen time, so we can't make a judged decision. I can't wait for her "central role" this year :)

Kate's had a central role for a long time and it will be interesting to see how Ada gets on and who will be next to take the main character.

• 2 weeks later...

Following tonights episode

about the aftermath of Dan's death

i have new respect for Ada as an actress, tongiht, i think, she performed to higher standards than Kate ever has, she actually had me in tears.

^

Im with you there. There are now only 3 characters on the show who's crying scenes bring me to tears, and Leah is one of them. She was just brilliant today. Played the emotions very well. Good on her. And im glad to see her getting a big storyline :)

I was very impressed with Ada tonight, I'm not sure if I'd say she was better than Kate has been but she was very good. It was so sad when she was screaming, you could feel & hear the heartbreak in her voice.

I hope Ada/Leah will now get the screen-time & stories she deserves, she has been ignored for far too long.

Archived