The Ada Nicodemou (Leah) Thread

Guest aussiefan83

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why Ada doesn't get to shine as much as kate richie does.

Neither can I, Kate really came to the front in the last couple of years. She is a very good actor so I don't really have a problem with that but I can't understand why Ada has become so ignored. It has become ridiculous & I'd love to know Ada's feelings on it...

Sometimes its like they switch between the two... ada and kate that is... when ada started she got a lot of good storylines... made a great coupling with vinnie... then had the jessie phase and then the dan phase and she really did shine in a lot!

Then they made ada more background and her and dan were stable so they had her support others in their storylines... like flynn cancer and other sally storylines and drew, peter and amanda stuff.

Now i'm guessing with Kate leaving... and Tim aswell... we will be seeing more of Ada now!

What i dont understand is why couldnt Kate and Ada both be central and get to shine simultaneously... they are both great actors aswell!

• 2 months later...

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I had to laugh at the episode where Dan came back from the School trip and all the kids saw Leah dressed up in her saucy maids outfit trying to look sexy for Dan :lol: I've never seen her look remotely sexy for him before maybe producers decided to spice her up a bit as Tim is leaving :wink:

^^That was hilarious! :lol:

What I love about Ada is that she can do a brilliant job with any storyline - whether it's funny, emotional or dramatic. She's a brilliant actress that deserves more.

[font="Book Antiqua"]I remember her in heartbreak High she was a totally different character in that playing the naughty school girl but then she was a lot younger

^^Yeah I kinda remember HBH, but I was never that interested in it as I was too young. I do remember Leah's character - her name was something like Kat. When Leah first arrived in the Bay I recognised her as 'her one from HBH'. :D

• 1 month later...

Archived