The Ada Nicodemou (Leah) Thread

Guest aussiefan83

Ada is great! She's been one of my favourites aussie actresses since Heartbreak High. Just as a side note though, I love all the clothes she wears on H&A (and out of H&A as well from what i have seen in mags) I so wish that i had her wardrobe, she has such great style :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

^Yes,omg she looks alot like penelope Cruz!I thought I was the only one who thought that!Lol!

Yeah I agree Dan and Leah are sort of out of it at the moment!But its good that we get to see them cyddling up to eachother and just having a laugh.I hope we see some storylines with them 2 some time this year.

Luv Jo

...xx...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gosh, Ada is fantastic. Leah and Dan are the best couple on the show at the moment, they seem to be the longest and most stable one anyway. Both Tim and Ada are underused despite working so well together. In need of a good storyline soon!

I got excited that they were actually mentioned in the Week 38 Spoilers. Which looks like a laugh. But unfortunately it doesn't seem to be a storyline that will go very far. I have to say though, poor Leah!!

I remember when Tony sat in the background for ages and ages but look at him now...so there's still hope!

Archived