Jack Holden a.k.a Paul O'Brien

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure they will be logie nominees again next year for Popular Actor/Actress.

Im pretty sure they will be. And i really hope at least one of them, if not the other, wins. But Paul, his to die for :wub: Not really, but hell, his a HOTTIE!! My mum even fancies him :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

:wub: aww i love him lol :wub:

lol he's so cute lol and he's a great actor especially with his recent stroy line that would have been hard he holds him self the way a person who actully cant walk does in the hospital bed and when he's in his chair and stuff lol i hope he does renew his contract with home and away i would hate to see him go

:) lol maybe he could stay on like kate richie and ray ma have lol :)

As much as we'd love for him to stay on as long as Kate and Ray, i highly doubt it. The bum is already looking at property in Melbourne to buy, so im guessing he wont be renewing, much to our dismay :( BUt we can enjoy the next and last 2 years we have left of him on our screens :D

It will be a very sad day when he departs from our screens! Summer bay just won't be the same without him! :( But at least as you said we've got another 2 years with him! :) He is just so unbelievably hot,sweet and adorable! Im definitely in love! :wub: lol

Archived