Isabel Lucas Appreciation thread!

Guest angel luck

i always loved Tasha, i think isabel lucas played her really well. I liked tasha more when she was wild, i thought it was funny. But she grew up and changed completelly in two years i really loved that.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I loved Tasha's character, she was very different and unique to all the other characters. When she first arrived she was this outdoor kinda girl who had no one really and Irene took her in and things went from there. The way Tasha evolved as a character was amazing to watch...that change from her having no one to having a loving family. She will always be one of my favoutite past characters :D.

Isabel was simply amazing as Tasha. Isabel seems like such a down to earth person and loves doing things to help and improve other peoples lives through charity work and helping other communities, that is really great and I really admire her for doing that...she has encouraged me to be more eco-friendly in different ways just from an interview I was watching of her from the Global Green Plan which she has just joined. I'd love to work with her on the various projects she is doing, it would be amazing to work with someone who is so inspired and passionate about doing things to help the world become a better place for people in different countries.

So this is for Isabel :P...YOU ROCK!!

Archived