Isabel Lucas Appreciation thread!

Guest angel luck

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I LOVE Isabel :wub:

She is the best actress eva, and not only in haa!!!

She really plays Tash perfect, and i dont think ANYONE could to a better job! I think i liked Tash a little bit more when she first arrived when she always escaped into the bush and all that, but i dont think she was ever boring .... I cant understand why sooooo many more likes Jodi and Indiana, becuse she and sharni are best!!!

I really hope Izzy will continue acting =)

( www.isabellucas.net )

• 3 months later...

I love Isabel she was very a natural beauty, and i love her acting Tasha was a great character she was unique, and in the beginning i loved her storylines, i was a bit dissapointed with the storylines from 2005 onwards and could of thought they could of been better.

They should of still made Tasha seem like a wild child but she totally changed after within 2 years i would say.

Yes, me! I love Isabel Lucas. I like her style of acting and how she portrays her character. But she hasn't had that many storylines. I think the major one was the whole Believers storyline last year (I think). But I think she was a better character at the beginning when she first started. I could go on for hours about her, but I think I'll stop before I get TOO carried away.

I could prat on about Tasha/Isabel for hours.

Instead i'm going to copy what i wrote about her on HAAC into this thread lol:

I think Isabel Lucas is a phenomenal actress. Especially when you consider that when she first arrived, she had hardly any acting experience - that's why they had her character talk in PigLatin for a while. Isabel has really grown through H&A and watching the recent Uk Ella storyline really shows the depth of her character portrayal.

I think anyone that goes to an audition, doesn't get the part - in this case Kit - but that the Directors or whoever thought was so good, and gets a character made especially for them has got to be special.

I also think Isabel is a wonderful and beautiful person, she will be missed. I was reading on the Official Channel7 site under Tasha: She arrived suddenly and she left suddenly, but with her gentle ways, she stole everyone's heart.

xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Archived