Who would you want to win next years best female newcomer logie award

Guest angel luck

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that Amy Mathews will be nominated and will eventually win this award as I feel that she's the most deserving and talented actress. I'm sure that she'll be grateful just to be a nominee for this award. She's had some huge storylines this year and has shown us how adaptable she can be as an actress. She is a breath of fresh air for the show. She has made Dr Rachel Armstrong come to life!

This award usually goes to the younger ones but hopefully Amy will break this stranglehold and show that television industry that she is an up-and-coming actress with the world at her feet.

BTW, when will we able to start voting?

The voting starts next year, usually towards the first few months of the year (depending on which month the Logies are to be held).

• 3 weeks later...

I just remembered that Amy can't be nominated for New Female Talent as she has appeared on tv before in shows like Blue Heelers and All Saints I think. It only goes to those who made their tv debut. If this is the case then I think Jessica will gain the logie in this category.

Archived