Home and Away In 2007

Guest Stuart2006

Robbie turns around to see eve standing. You have murdered my ex-boyfriend and you must pay. Eve pulled a syringe out and stabbed robbie with it. She carried him to a warehouse and tied him up. He awaoke and she was sitting writing a book. On the cover it had wrote on it Scraps. She clipped a note in it saying Kim and rachel dead by Robbie must pay. Robbie sayed why? Why do you pick on people? Eve it's my job and clearly im great at it.Traceys ghost approached You are the one the one who must suffer. Eve sayed No no NOOO........ Robbie untied himself and got a sword. He put it at her neck and sayed I'm tracey now. Eve kicked her/him and the person dropped. She wrote in the book Robbie dead. Eve lurked around the bay and she took pictures of everybody. Eve sat in her chair when a knock at the door happened. Police!We know your in their eeve. EVE OPEN UP. Eve opened the door. Jack pounnced and handcuffed her. Eve Jacobson im arresting you on killing Robbie Smith,Peter Baker,tracey (Whatshername) and Marc Edwards. Also attempted murder of Sally Flecher on a account of 7 times Estimate. You may not say anything anything you do say may be used as evidence in a court case. Eve kicked jack and run.

Eve seen Sally and she set her gun and fired sally jumped it hit her door. Eve run to the door. Sally answered and got a fright EEEEVVVVVEEEEEE!!!!!! HELP! Eve tied her up and threw her in the car then drove her to the factory. Sally awoke. Eve what do you want from me i'm sorry. No reply then a person with black clothes put 2 chairs down and walked away. Eve walked in with Jack Handcuffedand handcuffed him to the chair. She even handcuffed his feet to the chair. Then Eve walked out They heard a gun shot then eve carried Leahs dead body and lay it on aa chair. Hey eve fight someone your own size.Its peter. I knew you would return and so i set up a scheme so you thought i had died. He walked in with a huge police force. She killed everysingle one of them exept Peter. and the 2 kept hostage. The fight begins................

Archived